+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree369Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

Re: The Duggar Family

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3754591;
    I think Michelle is really a pretty woman. How many of us with just a few children look as good as she does?
    Actually, I think they're all very attractive. Their different style of dress can be off-putting, but looking past that I wouldn't say that there's a homely one in the bunch!
    I agree, they really have gorgeous kids, and Michelle is beautiful.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3754699;
    I agree, they really have gorgeous kids, and Michelle is beautiful.
    I posted this before and I'll post it again. I have yet to see a Duggar that is not either handsome, cute or pretty.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Michelle is really beautiful. I think her outer beauty has actually almost caught up with her inner beauty!

I saw a little of the Duggar's Christmas mission trip re-run this morning and I was so impressed. I've dealt with a lot of fundamentalist Christians in my business and they seem to try to practice what they preach. The Duggars, to me, don't seem to have let fame go to their heads. I liked the part where Jim Bob said that when the kids heard that the El Salvadorians loved soccer they saved their money to buy as many soccer balls as they could, deflated them for transport and then were pumping them up with little hand pumps to give them to the kids. All in the true spirit of Christmas.

I agree that they're all gorgeous, Josh is losing a little bit of his looks I think though, I don't know what it is.

He's getting fat! That's why! It happens to alot of newly married men. Hopefully, he will get it under control.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3756002;
    He's getting fat! That's why! It happens to alot of newly married men. Hopefully, he will get it under control.
    I thoght the same thing too!!

I watched last night's episode where Jim Bob and Michelle went to the college and answered a bunch of questions. I like that they were asked the hard ones, and they did pretty well with them.
    Josh and Anna's baby is sure beautiful! She doesn't look all misshapen and squishy like a lot of newborns!

They are going to be in Asheville, NC. on tonights show. My friend lives out there and they visited her church!

uh-oh...

Pregnant 18 Kids and Counting Mom Airlifted to Hospital - E! Online

Pregnant 18 Kids and Counting Mom Airlifted to Hospital

Michelle Duggar must be counting the days until she goes into labor.

The pregnant 18 Kids and Counting mom, whose 19th child is due this spring, was rushed to an Arkansas hospital over the weekend after experiencing contractions—which, as it turned out, were triggered by a gallstone.

"The pain from a gallstone was generating some contractions," read a statement released Monday by TLC. "Just to be safe, she was airlifted [to] a Little Rock, Ark., hospital, so that in the unlikely event that she had to be delivered early, she would be close to a NICU [Neonatal Intensive Care Unit] center. Though there were some fears that the baby was in trouble initially, it soon was discovered to be solely the gallstone causing the discomfort. Michelle is resting comfortably, and the baby is doing fine."

The 43-year-old wife, mom and grandma is still in the hospital under observation, just to be safe.

+ Reply to Thread