+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree312Likes

Thread: The Duggar Family

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: The Duggar Family

I have to say that I probably wouldn't even get all 18 kids in shoes of any kind, if it were me. I would consider it a huge accomplishment if they actually had on matching flip flops. Also, they would be dressed in old halloween costumes or something because I wouldn't be able to get them all dressed on my own. Plus, I would have lost a couple of them by now and probably not even notice.

I guess that's why I don't have 18 kids!

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3753003;
    I have to say that I probably wouldn't even get all 18 kids in shoes of any kind, if it were me. I would consider it a huge accomplishment if they actually had on matching flip flops. Also, they would be dressed in old halloween costumes or something because I wouldn't be able to get them all dressed on my own. Plus, I would have lost a couple of them by now and probably not even notice.

Too funny!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Newbie

Well joy's birthday was actually october 28th and considering i live up in northen canada ontario and it getting pretty cold here, even snowed already though it didn't stay.

I see girls in peep toe/sandle heels and ballet flats and no socks still.... when it freezing out. Even with snow i still see ballet flats. But maybe it was a particular nice day that day for them and they figure why where shoes.
    I love Joy she's adorable, i find it funny they went and played laser tag, it seem so un them but yet they do. They joy when they asked her about cousin Amy. Its like oh poops...how do I make it sound like i like her lol....atleast thats what it was like to me lol.

They live in Arkansas, right? I think it was still pretty warm there in late October. It was hot here, in Texas, until yesterday! And, it is still in the high 60's and low 70's. I was wearing flip flops until then. I live in them from May to October!

They seem like a really competitive family. They did the paintball, they play broomball every Friday night, and I've seen shots of them playing kickball in their yard. I guess they have so many kids that they can play games where you need alot of people to make teams.

Cousin Amy seems to be appearing a little less lately. I wonder if she didn't like how she is being portrayed on tv (as the "bad" girl), or if she just got too busy.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3753003;

That's one of the funniest things I've ever heard!! I could only barely get two kids dressed and out the door. 18??? Are you kidding me - I think you hit the nail on the head!

As for flip-flops - that's all my youngest daughter wears! And she's 26. She even got married in them.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3753220;
    They live in Arkansas, right? I think it was still pretty warm there in late October. It was hot here, in Texas, until yesterday! And, it is still in the high 60's and low 70's. I was wearing flip flops until then. I live in them from May to October!
    They seem like a really competitive family. They did the paintball, they play broomball every Friday night, and I've seen shots of them playing kickball in their yard. I guess they have so many kids that they can play games where you need alot of people to make teams.

Cousin Amy seems to be appearing a little less lately. I wonder if she didn't like how she is being portrayed on tv (as the "bad" girl), or if she just got too busy.
    I'm in GA and, due to a broken toe wore them till a couple of weeks ago when my tootsies got too cold. (But then, I'm not a spring chicken any more and tend to get cold more easily.) For teenage girls to be wearing them around here is pretty common. I've even seen them in church in the dead of winter!:nono

They are also dressing SO much more modern now! They've been showing the old specials on TLC in the mornings and they really dressed a lot more old fashioned then.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;3753406;
    They are also dressing SO much more modern now! They've been showing the old specials on TLC in the mornings and they really dressed a lot more old fashioned then.
    Thanks for the "heads up". I watched the first show they did, "14 kids and pregnant again" today and you are so right! Wow! What a transformation they have all undergone! The girls were dressed in home-made country dresses and Michelle's hair and make-up was terrible! She had something like a mullet going with her hair, with bright red lipstick.

They all look so much better now!

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3754264;
    Thanks for the "heads up". I watched the first show they did, "14 kids and pregnant again" today and you are so right! Wow! What a transformation they have all undergone! The girls were dressed in home-made country dresses and Michelle's hair and make-up was terrible! She had something like a mullet going with her hair, with bright red lipstick.

They all look so much better now!
    I so agree. Even with wearing the long hair and skirts, the kids look up to date as opposed to waht they did look like. And I think Michelle looks younger!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3754543;
    I so agree. Even with wearing the long hair and skirts, the kids look up to date as opposed to waht they did look like. And I think Michelle looks younger!
    I think Michelle is really a pretty woman. How many of us with just a few children look as good as she does?
    Actually, I think they're all very attractive. Their different style of dress can be off-putting, but looking past that I wouldn't say that there's a homely one in the bunch!

+ Reply to Thread