+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My Lame Recap of Celebrity Boot Camp

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by cali
    good points Tampa. Editing is something that needs to be kept in mind on all the reality shows. I just wish they had SHOWN some thing that would have made me think she deserved to saty.
    Agreed. Also, I didn't like her explanation AT ALL -- "I had no guidance from the Team Leader (Barry Williams)..." It seemed to me that all the recruits were given a full explanation of what was expected of them -- and the Team Leader was not in a position at the time to be "leading" them. It could be that Barry was such an awful Team Leader during his reign that he was chosen to depart the show early instead of Bingham, but like you said -- they didn't show anything to corroborate that either.

It could be that Barry was such an awful Team Leader during his reign that he was chosen to depart the show early instead of Bingham
    Thats true, but my comments are made on what I saw...I don't rely much on coulda, woulda, shoulda.

We also don't kow how much if any the producers weighed in on who should stay and who should go...to make for better TV.

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by Perc
    Thats true, but my comments are made on what I saw...I don't rely much on coulda, woulda, shoulda.
    We also don't kow how much if any the producers weighed in on who should stay and who should go...to make for better TV.
    I understand the natural tendency to base judgments on what is seen; however, my experience with Big Brother has made me very jaded and skeptical. The people who had the time to watch the live feeds all day long had a completely different view of what was happening in the house compared to those who just watched the television shows....which, as you mention, are very distorted due to ratings issues and time constraints.

my experience with Big Brother
    True too, very good point.

But on Bingham....her actions in that tent were inexcusable. I can't begin to fathom any of the other recruits doing anything bad enough to warrent their dismissal over hers.

Originally posted by Perc
    Kato. LMAO Okay .. when they were standing in formation Kato was next to Coolio when Coolio told the DIs his reason why he shouldn't be dismissed. He said:
    "BECAUSE I AM A KILLER SIR"

Did it occur to anyone else how close Kato always seems to be to black killers?...ba da dum.

Just perusing the thread and I'd also like to say Welcome to Tampa Dan! Hope to see you post in some of the other forums.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234