+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You Win a Weekend in Paradise!!!

FORT Fogey

You Win a Weekend in Paradise!!!

Long lines, screaming kids and industrial-sized bags of popcorn. Let's face it, the only thing that makes trips to Costco worthwhile are the free samples of Bourbon Weenies. That is, until today! That's right, you entered a drawing (at one of those tables you usually zoom past after showing your membership card) and...PRESTO! Here's your prize:

You, my friend, get to spend ONE weekend in ONE fabulous reality tv house. Which one and why?

Among your choices to consider:

1. Joe Millionaire Castle
    2. The Bachelor Ladies Villa
    3. The Bachelor Bachelor Pad
    4. Married By America North Copper Ranch
    5. Celebrity Mole Beach House
    6. The Family Estate
    7. Any other recent reality tv residence
    Last edited by Deep Dish; 04-19-2003 at 07:56 PM.

FORT Fogey

Voila!

I would select the Joe Millionaire chateau. It looked very romantic and beautiful even in the French "grey season" which takes up a good part of the year.

The reason for my selection is as follows: I get to live in a sumptuous chateau and can take trips to Paris and the surrounding countryside on any given day. An added bonus would be the vineyards which seem to abound in the area even though I would not want to be snipping grapes in the rain the way the "Millionaire" hopefuls did.

Did I win?

FORT Fogey

So many choices so little time

BTW, this is a great thread! Thank you DD for creating it.

FORT Fogey
    Of course you win, CG! And thanks!

I'll join you at the Joe Millionaire chateau. In addition to the glorious house itself, I'm sure the kitchen would be stocked with plenty of morsels including real brie!

Wouldn't mind the Beach House from Celebrity Mole either. I've never been to Hawaii and I like the whole idea of open-air living.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Hey there, I would definitely choose Joe Millionaire Castle. It's so dreamy and so romantic.

It's everything I always wanted and dreamt about. Sigh.

So, did I win too?
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

LG.
    Temptation Island resort sounds good. I think they went to two different islands with seasons one and two, but they always look to be having fun in the sun. Or catch a ride on Love Cruise, just hopefully without catching cruise-flu.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I honestly can't think of a single reality TV residence, I'd enjoy being in for very long.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I would have to go with #7-Other

Camp Windstorm - the setting for Combat Missions....

The reason: Oh come on now, you really don't have to ask, do you?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Aw, you forgot the woodpile at the Jaburu camp. Wake up and scream bloody murder: There's a spider in my pants!

Then, cook it up for breakfast.

Ah, that's the life...
    Did I win?

FORT Fogey
    Everyone's a winner!

Although we'll have to find something for John. Perhaps the house with a dock combo from the upcoming reality tv series Behind the Americas Cup?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast