+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Cho Show (Margaret Cho)

The Cho Show (Margaret Cho)

Ok, I'll bite...I saw it and I really liked it...and I already know that it was stated that much of it is scripted, but I think it's scripted well cause its comes off pretty entertaining lol

Anyone else watching? lol

Re: The Cho Show (Margaret Cho)

I like it too but i dont know if the midget is a gimmick just for the show or is she really part of the "team".

But i like Cho, so i will continue to watch.

I watched it last night and thought it was pretty funny. I always thought Cho was a bit underrated... I liked her sitcom show back in either the late 80's or early 90's.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

when is it on and what station?
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I missed the debut last week and every time my stupid TV listing said it was being repeated, it actually wasn't! Grrr... But I did catch last night's show and found it to be really enjoyable. I like that she admits it's a scripted reality series...unlike all the other "reality" shows that pretend to be 100% real (I'm talking about you, "THE HILLS" ). I've seen her live shows and she is so freaking funny. I like that her parents are on the show. I think they're going to be the break-out stars!

As for Margaret's assistant...I am almost positive she was hired for the show. She's hilarious! I loved her as Lamb Chop!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;3182654;
    when is it on and what station?
    Thursday nights at 11 p.m. ET (10 p.m. CT) on VH1.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;3182658;
    I missed the debut last week and every time my stupid TV listing said it was being repeated, it actually wasn't! Grrr... But I did catch last night's show and found it to be really enjoyable. I like that she admits it's a scripted reality series...unlike all the other "reality" shows that pretend to be 100% real (I'm talking about you, "THE HILLS" ). I've seen her live shows and she is so freaking funny. I like that her parents are on the show. I think they're going to be the break-out stars!

As for Margaret's assistant...I am almost positive she was hired for the show. She's hilarious! I loved her as Lamb Chop!!!!

Thursday nights at 11 p.m. ET (10 p.m. CT) on VH1.
    hmmm. I'll need to watch out for this. She's funny.

I love this show! But then again I love Margaret Cho. She's one of those people I absolutly would LOVE to meet. And while some of her show is scripted, I think a lot of it really does come from the heart. Like in this past episode where she was talking about not feeling pretty growing up.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

There was a long article in our commuter paper about Margaret Cho yesterday. She was raped as a teenager and struggled with weight and self-image issues for years. She has tattooed most of her body - both arms above the elbows, stomach, back; she said that her tattoos remind her that she's beautiful and that no-one will ever harm her again.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

I saw the "mother-daughter beauty pageant" episode and liked it. She has a lot of good jokes, and heart.

I really do like the show, she is funny and I think she is genuinely a nice person! I really liked how the pageant ended with everyone being a winner, but before it got too sappy, she cracked the joke about her's and her assistants'(?) tiara were the only ones with real diamonds lol

I just realize that Alec Mapa was in that episode!!! I LOVED him on Half & Half, and I hope he gets more airtime on Ugly Betty!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast