+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Glam God

FORT Fogey

Re: Glam God

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3203737;
    Sure looks like they are setting it up for one of the two women to win it. Just watched the last ep. Idashio (or however you spell it) can't be for real. Yikes.
    I thought so too but now I see Preston as the likely winner. Tiger Lily is cold and odd and this show is nuts. Ignacio is a mess. I am with it until the end, however. Another season? No. It won't see one either. Vivica Fox is as cheezy as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3215853;
    I thought so too but now I see Preston as the likely winner. Tiger Lily is cold and odd and this show is nuts. Ignacio is a mess. I am with it until the end, however. Another season? No. It won't see one either. Vivica Fox is as cheezy as it gets.
    I was surprised when they let that other woman go. And kept Ignacio. I'll watch it online to see who "wins," though. I am leaning toward a Preston win after the last ep I saw.

Vivica's stylist should be shot. What she wears now on the show it is like she is wanting to be on "What Not To Wear."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3215961;
    Vivica's stylist should be shot. What she wears now on the show it is like she is wanting to be on "What Not To Wear."
    Yes she should! I have never seen a TV host with such poor taste and grammar.

I just watched the most recent episode on the computer. I do believe Handry was set up. He goes last. She gives him a second "outfit," I believe even using that word. THEN says the two pieces were never meant to go together. After he showed such calm with the ripped pants, too. I think that Ignacio should have gone for that awful hemming job he did with the tape. So take some thread and tack the pants. Iron it down, maybe even using a bit of starch for a crisp edge.

FORT Fan

This show is a mess. I can't take half of them serious, including the judges.
    Vivica is in need of a styklist, STAT!
    Ignacio is a freaking caricature. The male judge sits on the panel speechless looking like someone did a number 2 in the studio floor.
    I mean come on. Tiger Lily is very serious but that's because she takes her craft very seriously.

I peeked at the very ending on who they picked.

Ewwww is all I can say. Glad I didn't invest the time to watch the entire episode. Thank goodness for watching on the internet.

If there is a second season, I probably won't watch it.

oh god, agreed, i saw who won too and im so glad this was something i didnt keep up with.

This show was just sloppy and a big mess with a bad cast/hosts.

I agree, this show was a hot mess. How are you going to critique the stylist when you don't look like a Glam God ? Vivica looked worst than the contestants on the show. Vivica should of had Rachel Zoe help her with her outfits. Korto's creations from Project Runway could have also helped.

FORT Fogey

Vivica actually liked her hair in a knot on her head because it was shown that she had done that before. Very unattractive style.

When I was a kid we used to go to the Michigan State Fair and that was back when they had side show freaks. I was fascinated with them. My mother would stand outside while we went in. She had to ask the ticket taker to go in and tell the tiny blonde in the pink sundress that it was time to come out. I was enthralled with the "pinheads." They had microcephalis and are sometimes called bird headed dwarfs. None of this is PC, of course, but this was the 50's. So Vivica conjured fond memories for me when that jacket and hair style enhanced her tiny head.
    Last edited by shoepie; 10-22-2008 at 05:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234