+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glam God

Re: Glam God

I agree that it has a lot to do with it being about stylists. I've tried twice to watch 'The Rachel Zoe Project' and hated every second. It does not matter that her clients are high end.

She's dull. Her first assistant is unpleasant and rude. Her second is a crying wimp. Horrible show and it has Bravo backing it.

As for Glam God, I'll stick it out. It's pretty bad, but fun.
    "Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, power and grace in it."-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

FORT Fogey

Oh wow. This show is not even trying to appear to be a legitmate contest. We clearly see the cheez but usually they offer some semblance of posturing. Color me stunned and incredulous. Will I continue to watch? Of course! This is a bad as it gets!

This show is bad...the contestants are also talentless for the most part. It's a trainwreck, and as many other says, you just have to watch lol

FORT Fogey

It is hysterically bad. Vivica is a walking fashion disaster and a terrible host. The elimination this week was a joke. I do love it though!

Ya' know I've been thinking about it and I think Fox's costumed look on the show is on purpose. I've followed her for years from the soap 'Generations' to guest appearances on every Black sitcom in the early 90s to 'Independence Day', etc. She looks fierce on the red carpet and in photo spreads!

I think her outfits are to bring ALL the attention to her. You notice her name is in the title. C'mon Project Runway isn't called PR w/ Heide Klum or Top Chef w/Padme Laskhmi.

Fox knows it's a comedy and she's the star!
    "Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, power and grace in it."-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Sure looks like they are setting it up for one of the two women to win it. Just watched the last ep. Idashio (or however you spell it) can't be for real. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by naomibanks;3202774;
    Ya' know I've been thinking about it and I think Fox's costumed look on the show is on purpose. She looks fierce on the red carpet and in photo spreads!
    Yes, we have all seen how "classy" Vivica Fox is on the red carpet. Here is a picture of here being "fierce" on that same red carpet:

...and here is another one:
    http://foreveramber.typepad.com/phot.../vivicafox.jpg

There is nothing fierce about her, she is just plain trashy and nasty...

Quote Originally Posted by Storm915;3204251;
    Yes, we have all seen how "classy" Vivica Fox is on the red carpet. Here is a picture of here being "fierce" on that same red carpet:
    There is nothing fierce about her, she is just plain trashy and nasty...
    Okay...yah got me there. LoL! But, usually she does look good. Those outfits were a few years ago, right after her divorce and she started dating 50 cent, who's younger and hip hop. She was going through a midlife crises...kinda like Mariah Carey is now.

But, I stand by her usually great style. I've followed her for close to 15 years and I'm not gonna' abandon my girl now.

Vivica Fox is neither classy NOR fierce. She simply SELLS herself as classy and/or fierce. It's kind of the only way she continues to get guest star spots and bad cable TV show acting and hosting gigs.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Vivica was a badass in Kill Bill though!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast