+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Tabatha Takes Over (Bravo)

Re: Tabatha Takes Over (Bravo)

ITA! I can't believe PETA wasn't picketing that place! Additionally, I felt SO badly for their daughter!
    Sorry moderator/Critical for off topic!

I do love Tabatha though...don't get me wrong. I especially loved the P-Town episode! It's been at LEAST two years since I've been to P-town, but want to go this summer to check out the salon. Um stalker? EEK!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    OMG, JEN, I do not want to take this OT but there is no thread for BAR RESCUE so I will just say it here.

Last week or two weeks ago, the one with the HORSE. OMG OMG OMG. Un freaking believable. Holy crap. And the owners DRUNK all the time. OMG.

i guess i'm in the minority. i thought the mom was cute. and they work in a BAR for pete's sake. it's not like she was wearing that to go teach her kindergarten class or something.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Oh I would like to add about the Mom's attire!

I felt her Tops were inappropriate around her sons while they were all working at the Bar!

Sure if she is going out clubbing with ladies her age, absolutely fine.

She has a great figure and she should be proud but just not around her sons and their friends and work.

I actually though maybe Tabatha would have said something while she was there.

(I did not make that clear in my above post.)
    prhoshay likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I like Tabatha's shows when she is doing salons, more so than anything else.
    holly71 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

ITA....Tabatha's at her best w/salons. Although some of these stylists look so bad. I would never even consider going to a salon if all the stylists had bad hair and makeup.
    Not sure where she finds these shops.

FORT Fan

Two this season alone have been in Tennessee. I always try to catch where they are in the intro.

+ Reply to Thread