+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Tabatha Takes Over (Bravo)

Re: Tabatha Takes Over (Bravo)

The accountant in me hated to see money being thrown at a business that is going down the toilet, but it is educational...at least for us. Atmosphere is important. We go on vacations looking at the so so hotels as little mini escapes. A salon is a mini escape. You are being pampered or being transformed into a fancy version of yourself. So you do want to be in a nice looking salon. It can only add to the magic we are there for.

The show where the man owner would not put the dancer receptionist on probation. Lordy. Sex has warped these peoples minds. Why does Tabitha not say that to everyone of these disfunction Os. Has sex warped your mind? A semi nomad can see that. That is not love. A true mother truly loves you and tells you how it is to prevent reality from slapping you in the face.
    You can do it!

I'm just watching this week's episode and MAN, what the hell is that woman thinking? Worst bed and breakfast ever. Diane is totally clueless. The "B&B" is filthy, there's NO service. I don't blame Tabatha for not wanting to take her shoes off in her room.

She charges extra for maid service!? She needs to just close that place down. I can't believe she's still even open.

I loved Tabatha's take on things: It's like staying at your grandmother's house....only your grandmother cooked your breakfast - she didn't make you do it yourself!

No surprise that Tabatha hates camping! You can't wear stilettos when you're camping!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

i felt like that episode was very fake. matter of fact, i'm abt to google cinema suites, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I'm just watching this week's episode and MAN, what the hell is that woman thinking? Worst bed and breakfast ever. Diane is totally clueless. The "B&B" is filthy, there's NO service. I don't blame Tabatha for not wanting to take her shoes off in her room.

She charges extra for maid service!? She needs to just close that place down. I can't believe she's still even open.

I loved Tabatha's take on things: It's like staying at your grandmother's house....only your grandmother cooked your breakfast - she didn't make you do it yourself!

No surprise that Tabatha hates camping! You can't wear stilettos when you're camping!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I did google Cinema Suites. Overall, it gets really good reviews and ratings, including cleanliness. Odd.

Did you look at the dates on the reviews? Most of the good ones were pretty recent and likely after Tabatha's visit.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

yes, i think the good reviews were after the visit.

i guess things really were as shown on the show based on the reviews - - - - and the owner's responses to negative reviews, lol.

i think dianne has some screws lose tho . . . . if she said that dang "hmmmm" one more time i was going to lose it!

Did you look at the dates on the reviews? Most of the good ones were pretty recent and likely after Tabatha's visit.

Maybe it did some good, then! I googled it as well, lol. What will be interesting is to see what the reviews are in a few months or a year.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
    sorry, couldn't resist...that drove me nuts!

wasn't that the WORST!?!?!? LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
    sorry, couldn't resist...that drove me nuts!

Tabatha is returning for a fifth season on Bravo, starting April 4th!

The Dish - Tabatha's Taking Over April 4th! - Blog - Bravo TV Official Site
    buttahfly likes this.

+ Reply to Thread