+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Tabatha Takes Over (Bravo)

Re: Tabatha Takes Over (Bravo)

The dog grooming episode was depressing. I found myself hoping all of the employees would walk out on that hell-beast with twenty dogs on the floor. No, I guess I wouldn't do that to dogs.
    Kip likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by freisss View Post
    The dog grooming episode was depressing. I found myself hoping all of the employees would walk out on that hell-beast with twenty dogs on the floor. No, I guess I wouldn't do that to dogs.
    I forgot to set my DVR um, looks like I will bypass this epi.
    KAREN

That woman who owned the dog grooming place was an absolute beast! I couldn't believe how she spoke to people. It was like a 13 year old in an adult's body. She didn't want to take criticism or suggestions from anyone, including the guy who owned the successful business. She just took everything as a personal attack AND thought that all of the problems with the business were everyone else's fault. She was just defensive and nasty to everyone.

Her poor employees were like hostages. That whole meeting the three of them had with Tabatha was SO telling. You really could feel the tension. You could tell that they were all afraid of Tania and what she would do or say to them if she knew what they were saying. I can't even say it's like Stockholm Syndrome because they don't seem to even like Tania. I can't believe none of them have quit by now. I guess that's because of the crummy job market.

I was especially glad they got high marks from the groomer at the other business. Tania clearly has no faith in them and expected them to fail. I was really happy when she was proven wrong.

I always wonder if, when these people see themselves on TV, they wake up and realize how they're behaving. In Tania's case, I doubt it made any difference for her. If the business hasn't gone under yet, I'm sure it's on the way. Sad that Tabatha had to make a recommendation on her return that they hire a manager so that Tania would not be there physically.

I always have to laugh at the part where Tabatha gives them back their keys and says "You never know, I might be back." Yeah, in exactly six weeks!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

This is what I posted on IMDB because I was shocked and her partner Tee was just as in fault with the atmosphere in that place not only is their business a mess but their personal relationship is as well.

Tee was a wimp who kowtowed to Tania who sat on her but either eating her granola or touching up her make up, meanwhile Tee is working another job to feed them.

She had it out for Nik and I found that way beyond creepy it was almost like she was fixated on what Nik was doing all the time and would find fault with everything she said and did.

Notice how she did not rag on the other groomer nor the guy that was cleaning up the piss and the poop.

I bet if Tabitha went back to their their would be a big for sale or for rent sign in the front window, I pray that that those employees find work and just leave booth of them in the lurch, because I know how it is to hang on to a job that makes you want to scream out loud.

IMDb post below
    Was it me or did the blond channel Joan Crawford when confronted with her passive-aggressive attitude and double talk, her voice got ultra soft and creepy.

I see that place having a high turnaround rate with the employees.

Another example of "not everyone is equipped to manage others" ... Tania was a failure. Tee does nothing but clean up after her, and is part of the problem.

This business will not last unless Tania goes away.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

This episode was so awful and depressing that I couldn't even finish it and I usually like Tabatha's shows.

Wow, this week's salon was a disaster when Tabatha showed up! It looked more like a head shop than a salon/holistic health day spa. I expected to see a shelf full of bongs.

I couldn't believe that little snot of a salon manager. What a bitch he was. Of course he was resistant to Tabatha's changes - if things changed, his cushy little situation would be interrupted. He got to sit around, shopping online, texting on his phone and talking smack about his co-workers and his boss.....and he got paid for it! I'm glad the owner laid down the law and then followed through and fired him.

I worked with a girl like that - she worked the front desk and basically spent her day texting or online. At one point, we didn't have a lot of staff on site, so she got her breaks from whoever was around. One day, one of my co-workers came in an hour early to give her a lunch break and she asked if he could come back in 15 minutes - she was watching an episode of some show online and wanted to finish it. It took MUCH longer to fire her than I would have taken had I been in charge!

Although I don't dislike the non-hair salon episodes, I find that I'm always happy when it's a salon episode.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Have to agree Brian was a nightmare and a drama queen to boot, not telling the stylist when their customers where out there waiting ordering on line texting constantly and called on it he acted like he was being wronged.

He also thought that the place would fall apart without him. He threw his boss under the bus as many times as he could.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Finally got a chance to watch this episode last night. I think Brian might be Colton's (Survivor) twin brother! A couple of egocentric bullies with delusions of grandeur.

Some people in puppy school squirted dogs for bad habits. I recall the teacher saying not to squirt retrievers. They actually like the water. Can of pennies (shaking it) is the best. They hate it so much. All you have to do is say can of pennies and that will stop the dogs in their tracks.

Tania found a partner that would let her wedge herself into a self important position. So weird. The partners are like weird mothers that try to fix messes instead of be a partner. Why do these people not want to be mothered or cared for themselves? Their value is being mother. But they are not mother. Their non-partner partners wipe the floor with them financially. SAY I have needs too. I cannot make enough money for you to throw away. Ba bye
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread