+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Tabatha Takes Over (Bravo)

Re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover (Bravo)

I really liked that the party girl did such a great haircut. She was so excited to go shopping with Tabitha that she changed her behavior. Wonder if she kept that up? She was funny saying her liver thanked her.

Interesting that on the surface it would appear the one who had her clients helping her seemed to be a better employee, but party girl showed her up in the quality of work.

I just watched the episode with the kid's salon right now and GOOD GRIEF! I want her to fire all of them. I can't believe how negative those women are. What a bunch of snots. I couldn't believe the one who said she didn't like the salon remodel because she doesn't like a lot of colors and thought the salon looks like a circus. Um, hello? It's a salon for children! The one who bitched about everything, including working on the pageant girls, needed to be given the boot immediately! They claim to have had an attitude adjustment, but I'd be surprised if that stuck.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I totally agree with you Critical. I could not believe the attitudes of those stylists, especially the one who wore a hat all the time. I wanted to rip that thing off her head and smack her with it. That cookie jar - UGH!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

That makes 3 of us! Only the one who thanked Tabitha had a clue, and she was the youngest stylist there and called a "kiss up" because she didn't decide to gripe and mope the entire time. The old set in their way stylists really did need to go.

The comment about the colors in the shop really did show how much of an idiot that woman is. Then she gives attitude after SHE forgets to check the kid for lice before running him back for a shampoo.

If I were a parent who took my kid to that shop before the makeover I'd be going crazy after seeing the behind the scenes pure nastiness that was taking place there. Those cookie jars were disgusting! The kid plays with a dirty toy before they sit in filth for a haircut while chewing on a hairball cookie. Nice!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4184191;
    That makes 3 of us! Only the one who thanked Tabitha had a clue, and she was the youngest stylist there and called a "kiss up" because she didn't decide to gripe and mope the entire time. The old set in their way stylists really did need to go.

The comment about the colors in the shop really did show how much of an idiot that woman is. Then she gives attitude after SHE forgets to check the kid for lice before running him back for a shampoo.

If I were a parent who took my kid to that shop before the makeover I'd be going crazy after seeing the behind the scenes pure nastiness that was taking place there. Those cookie jars were disgusting! The kid plays with a dirty toy before they sit in filth for a haircut while chewing on a hairball cookie. Nice!
    The bolded section actually made me gag!
    I never took my kids to a "kids-only salon" because I figured with that many kids there would be chaos. I hope that the majority of them are not exemplified by this one.

The rim of that cookie jar was disgusting! So was the playhouse and the chairs and....yeah, the entire salon was gross. Worse was that most of the stylists weren't horrified when it was pointed out to them.

I went to a kid's salon when I was young and it was really great. My mom was a stickler, so I'm sure it was clean. She would have yanked my butt out of there if it hadn't been clean.

I didn't understand why most of those stylists are working there when they obviously don't like kids
    Last edited by Critical; 02-09-2011 at 03:51 PM. Reason: spelling, argh!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'm surprised the one who didn't like pageant girls and ran off to eat after the updo didn't get fired. If you watch T&T, the blond girl who came back for the party was on a recent episode. I also did not get hat lady's attitude.
    Katherine
    Use my code OWENS to save on Kovacs Brothers Wine & Books.

I agree, she was screaming "FIRE ME!" with her behavior.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Recently in the Orange County Register, the boyfriend of the "hat lady" wrote a letter. At the time of the filming she was going through chemotherapy, ergo the hat and wig. He said she was quite sick but never missed work and was dedicated to the salon. I think he was responding to all the negative comments that were written in the newspaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I just watched the episode with the kid's salon right now and GOOD GRIEF! I want her to fire all of them. I can't believe how negative those women are. What a bunch of snots. I couldn't believe the one who said she didn't like the salon remodel because she doesn't like a lot of colors and thought the salon looks like a circus. Um, hello? It's a salon for children! The one who bitched about everything, including working on the pageant girls, needed to be given the boot immediately! They claim to have had an attitude adjustment, but I'd be surprised if that stuck.
    I love Tabatha's Takeover, and I have to say that it's one of my all time favorite reality TV shows (after Survivor and Housewives). She has the patience of a saint, evidenced in this particular episode because I'd have probably slapped a couple of the stylists and been arrested for it.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread