+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Tabatha Takes Over (Bravo)

Re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4129457;
    The wife in the 2nd episode ... she loved to mention her credentials every 2 seconds, but could not get it through her head that SHE was the problem and the reason the business was tanking. Some people are not meant to deal with the public, and she is definitely one of them.

Sadly, I think if she had either contented herself with staying home with the kids, or finding another job to focus on and let her husband be "the" owner/ boss of that salon, it would be thriving. Makes you wonder how seemingly intelligent people can be so "thick".
    You're absolutely right about the wife. Unfortunately, the husband knows what needs to be done but lacks the "guts" to stand up to his wife. After Tabitha went back to the salon, you could see the writing on the wall...this salon won't make it. The wife was still interferring and continuing to cause the problems with the business and the husband still doesn't have what it takes. The wife will continue to be a Type A, controlling perfectionist. Glad I'm not one of her kids.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

According to the salon's website:
    We appreciate your comments. We're so glad that you enjoyed the show and it was entertaining.

We are so grateful and honored that Tabatha picked our salon and helped us finish our remodel. Alexis intended the refrigerator comment as a joke, which was obviously not well received. "I'm very sorry about my fridge comment; it was intended as a joke. I see now that it was disrespectful and I'm truly sorry that I offended anyone especially Tabatha with that comment. I'm so grateful for everything that Tabatha did." -Alexis"
    I never got the "joke" vibe about anything that Alexis said. She's a young woman with a lot to learn, in spite of all the formal education she's so proud of.
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

LOL "helped us finish our remodel" wow. So that's what she was doing there, interesting. I thought she was there to help them since they were $300K in debt.

That woman, I can't even bring myself to say her name, was an idiot.

I graduated Magma Cum Laude and have a Masters in Computer Science but I do not think I am better than a hair stylist or a chef or any of the skilled workers (mechanics, etc) because I wouldn't even know how to begin to do what they do. They have training and education in their fields and if they are performing on the level that those stylist at the BS Christopher Hill Salon were performing? Then they deserve respect and should have been getting it. The woman has some bullcrap MBA and I say that because what exactly is she doing with it other than reminding everybody around her that she has one? I'm not saying that an MBA from that school is bullcrap, I'm saying hers is.

You know what I say to people like that? I say put your money where your big mouth is, show me that your fancy degree is worth something because all I'm seeing is a woman in a sinking salon who is so ignorant that she can't see that the entire world hates her. What an idiot, I bet Tabitha is really happy she helped that loser.

And then you contrast that with the women on the week before, the one where they "adopted" Tabitha into their family. I loved that whole dynamic and they really seemed to take everything to heart and made a sincere effort to try and change. Also, the staff members seemed to really care about these women even if they were driving them crazy with all their family drama lol.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I know the Christopher Hill salon, though I haven't actually been there for services.
    Sadly, we have too many people like this awful woman who seem to drag down what should be a nice area.
    While Tabitha can be harsh to people, I do find that the majority of her comments/fixes are designed to help the salons, not hinder them. I find her in direct contrast to the Millionaire Matchmaker, whose matches are designed strictly to demean her clients and boost her own ego.
    Go, Tabitha!! I don't wish evil on anyone, but it was clear that Alexis thought herself above everybody and refused to listen to reasoning.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Alexis's husband needs to grow some balls. What a wimp.
    He put on a big facade for Tabitha to lead her to believe he would be taking charge of the salon and following her advice when all along he knew he would be doing whatever his wife ordered him to do.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4129694;
    Alexis's husband needs to grow some balls. What a wimp.
    He put on a big facade for Tabitha to lead her to believe he would be taking charge of the salon and following her advice when all along he knew he would be doing whatever his wife ordered him to do.
    yep. He's scared to death of his wife!

I love Tabatha.
    Yes, she's tough, but she does make a lot of sense in her critiques.
    So much more sense than that other very strong, Bravo alpha female, Patti Stanger.
    Tabatha's show does seem to amp up some of the drama (it is reality TV), but her critiques come across as believable and not fake.

I loved this week's episode, mostly because it took place in Provincetown MA. I used to take trips there all the time but it's been years.

I'm surprised the neighborhood allowed that guy to get away with running such a crackpot establishment for so long.

And lawdy lawdy, I don't get people who are addicted to artificial tanning, whether in beds or by spray. What a waste of time...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Another good takeover last night.
    Am I the only one watching this show?

Loved that the party girl hair stylist turned it all around and got to go on the shopping spree with Tabatha.

I loved Tabatha trying to find a mistake in Party Girl's cut, smirking and smiling as she told her she couldn't find one and that doesn't happen often.

I was over diva stylist within a couple of minutes. I found it interesting that she wasn't as good as she thought she was ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread