+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Tabatha Takes Over (Bravo)

Re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover (Bravo)

That place was a hot mess ($55K a month in rent???) but you'd never know it from its posh website. Kudos to the web designer.

About Us - Brownes & Co.

Maybe, just maybe it was done for FREE coast to coast advertising........

Rats. There was no "contact us" so we could leave a vicious message ... !
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3766713;
    Rats. There was no "contact us" so we could leave a vicious message ... !
    Oh so I wasn't the ONLY one who was looking for that?

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

You guys aren't looking good enough Scroll down....its there. Between "press" and "careers"
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

There was a scene where Tabatha talks about how difficult this woman is. She is standing right next to the salon's sign while doing so.

It seemed like a very intentional act on Tabatha's/Bravo's part to send a message to viewers that "This place (the one right next to me shown in the sign) sucks!"

Personally, I think website sucks too. It is not legible.

The website is a generic template that can be found at any of those template sites. All somebody did was plugged in their information, nothing really all that special.

I found the press section sort of funny/interesting. She's wearing the exact same ugly green plaid with sequins shirt in one of the press photos with her husband/business partner that she wore the last day of the show and when Tabitha went back for a revisit.

I have no idea how this salon is still in business. Does anybody know if the stylists all quit? I did try googling it and could find nothing other than a ton of press releases and reviews about the place. For all it's faults and nasty owner, they sure know how to get their name out there. Almost scary actually.

That woman......I thought my boss was difficult to work with/for but at least he actually has a sense of humor to temper that micromanaging rudeness. I would have quit and I still don't understand why they would sign a no-competition contract. I've heard of that before but never in a salon! If you noticed, many of the stylists were very new to hair dressing (or barely spoke English) and I think that's how she managed to hook them into that contract. They were just happy to get a job and didn't realize what they were getting themselves into.

If I wasn't worried about my IP address showing up and getting a complaint lodged against me with my ISP, I would leave a nasty email with them via their "contact us".

What a piece of work she is, she made me want to reach through my screen and smack her till she shut up and grew up. Every time she smirked, rolled her eyes, snickered at a comment that was made? I had to remind myself that she wasn't 16 but more like 60 and yet there she was acting like a child.

I initially missed the "Brownes and Co." episode and had been waiting to catch a repeat, which I just did. Holy cow! The woman needs a personality transplant. She hates everyone and everything and those stylists need to get together and get a lawyer so they can find a way out of that contract. That woman is the devil's evil stepsister! She shoots herself in the foot and will never find success that way, and she drains the energy and joy from everyone who is around her. Hell, I just saw her on tv for an hour and I need to watch a feel good movie to recover from that woman. If she were the only salon for 10 miles around everyone in the area would shave their heads. I have never seen such a nasty creature in all my days and if she has one redeeming quality they should do an update show just to let us see it, because I'm hoping that such a person cannot truly exist, someone so negative that they suck all joy and positivity away like a freaking black hole. I want to have some compassion for her and wonder who sucked the love out of her as a child, but it's hard to do when you see she cannot muster an ounce of human kindness for her staff.

Was the season finale supposed to be something over the top? Was it supposed to be the worst of the worst or something (because for this show, I thought "saving the best for last" meant "the one with the most horrible conditions and therefore the most entertainment value")? It wasn't very exciting.

I thought the season finale was benign and the owner was the only owner I can remember who was cooperative with Tabatha. I think the worst of the worst was the episode about Browne's and the one with the owner who visited his child's classroom.

I like it when the camera catches Tabatha in a random act of smiling.

I watched a lot of the marathon last night and Nikki...ugh. She was definitely the worst of the worst. Making people come in to prove that they are sick, the cameras-that woman is so deluded it isn't even funny. She needed to take a good look in the mirror to realize that she was the problem-and nothing that they did helped.

Didn't get to see the finale yet, though, but I got my boyfriend hooked on it! He wanted to reach through the telly and just slap Nikki.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

+ Reply to Thread