+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Tabatha Takes Over (Bravo)

Re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3765109;
    Did anyone see last night's show? -- Browne & Co., South Beach, FL. I have never, ever seen such a nasty, horrid shop owner as this one. It was negative from beginning to end -- unbelievable that employees continue to work there. I guess it's because owner made them sign contract that even if they're fired or quit the salon, they're "not allowed" to work for other salons in South Beach. Who on earth would sign such a thing with that kind of "non-compete" clause? I know they're common in certain businesses, but there's a time limit. Don't know if this one has it -- surprised that a salon would have such a thing. Perhaps not uncommon; however, Beverly Hills salons often have stylists changing salons. Don't know if loser owner would enforce it; however, they should just let the shop shut down and then everyone saved. I absolutely hated this episode and I love the series.
    That woman was just horrible and nothing but negative. What if ALL of them found another job and quit? She was just nasty and to Tabatha also.

At the end, I was hoping Tabatha would lead the employees out of the salon, and into another one just outside the South Beach zone. European dictator can sit at home and forlornly watch blank walls from her Big Brother cameras, and watch her bank balance go bloody. What a mental case.

If any of her employees are reading this .... LEAVE!! It is not worth the extra stress just to stay in that salon.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Awful woman. She'd rather be right than successful. She was hoping Suzee would fail as a manager just so she could prove her point ... then she ensured that Suzee did. I worked for a woman like that, although even worse if you can imagine. When we moved our offices we all came in on the weekend (unpaid) to unpack, and all she did was complain that people weren't working hard enough.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3745213;
    Interestingly enough after I posted the post up there, I googled "why was Lindsay so emotional on Tabathas salon takeover and found 2 articles the same. One was Paige Wisers' blog from the Chicago Sun Times -
    very interesting. The TV Paige
    Hmmm....I'm not sure I completely buy this. I have no doubt that much of the show is hyped up for drama/ratings purposes. But, wouldn't it be in the best interest of the salon to try and spin things their way and do some damage control? Who would want to go to a place that disgusting even after the takeover?

I'm just saying, where there's smoke there is fire and I bet a good part of what was shown was based in fact (if blown up a bit).

I love this show, I love Tabitha. I wish she'd stop dropping the f-word everywhere. It doesn't feel right, like she's forcing herself to do it for shock value and somehow it just comes off as really forced. I think she can get her point across without all the cursing.

I also like seeing what a disaster these salons are and how delusional some of the stylists are. It's interesting and definitely keeps me coming back for more.

This episode was unbelievable. The owner is a miserable woman who has a lot of nerve criticizing the appearance of anyone else. Her hair is fried! Did she ever show a bit of appreciation for the help from Tabatha? Maybe that part was edited out. Or maybe she just never said thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3765177;
    That woman was just horrible and nothing but negative. What if ALL of them found another job and quit? She was just nasty and to Tabatha also.
    Google it -- the entire internet is almost beating Tiger Woods for a topic.

Did anyone see last night's show? -- Browne & Co., South Beach, FL. I have never, ever seen such a nasty, horrid shop owner as this one. It was negative from beginning to end -- unbelievable that employees continue to work there. I guess it's because owner made them sign contract that even if they're fired or quit the salon, they're "not allowed" to work for other salons in South Beach. Who on earth would sign such a thing with that kind of "non-compete" clause? I know they're common in certain businesses, but there's a time limi .
    Isn't this sort of like slavery? This is their profession & they paid good money to get the trainning to do this. To say that you can't work as a hair stylist if you quit for a year or two is unrealistic. She is basically forcing people to continue working for her however she can fire them at any time she feels like & they can't work as a stylist??? I don't think I could stand working for this woman for more than 5 minutes.

Spy cameras...oh come on! Big "sister" is watching!

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3765515;
    Google it -- the entire internet is almost beating Tiger Woods for a topic.
    I did and can't find any reference anywhere.

nikki was just a flat out b!tch. i was in shock the entire episode.

Did anyone see last night's show? -- Browne & Co., South Beach, FL. I have never, ever seen such a nasty, horrid shop owner as this one. It was negative from beginning to end -- unbelievable that employees continue to work there. I guess it's because owner made them sign contract that even if they're fired or quit the salon, they're "not allowed" to work for other salons in South Beach. Who on earth would sign such a thing with that kind of "non-compete" clause? I know they're common in certain businesses, but there's a time limit. Don't know if this one has it -- surprised that a salon would have such a thing. Perhaps not uncommon; however, Beverly Hills salons often have stylists changing salons. Don't know if loser owner would enforce it; however, they should just let the shop shut down and then everyone saved. I absolutely hated this episode and I love the series.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I couldn't BELIEVE this woman. Why would she sign up for this if she wanted nothing to do with it? She was horrible!!!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread