+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Tabatha Takes Over (Bravo)

Re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover (Bravo)

Anyone see the EcLetic Salon episode. i thought it was a very good one.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3753687;
    Anyone see the EcLetic Salon episode. i thought it was a very good one.
    I enjoyed that episode, as it seemed real, and the staff was supportive of the owner, other than the looser receptionist, but the owner put here in out of her element.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Did that "receptionist" (and I use the word loosely) just not come back or were there words? I might have missed a few minutes before they did the reveal of the "new" salon. The end result was a crew that came together and seem to be truly happy working with each other. I also think I missed something else when Tabatha came back, was one of the stylists working as receptionist?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

OMG, that receptionist was clearly uncomfortable being in an all black (minus her) environment. i'm at a loss as to how she was even hired there. she absolutely sucked tho.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3753782;
    I enjoyed that episode, as it seemed real, and the staff was supportive of the owner, other than the looser receptionist, but the owner put here in out of her element.

yeah, she just never came back. she called and said she wasn't coming in for the reopening. then the owner called and left her a msg and said they could really use her help so could she come in. she never called back or came in . the owner eventually called her and left another msg saying that her services were no longer needed.

i don't think the new receptionist was one of the stylist - i think they hired a new person.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3753952;
    Did that "receptionist" (and I use the word loosely) just not come back or were there words? I might have missed a few minutes before they did the reveal of the "new" salon. The end result was a crew that came together and seem to be truly happy working with each other. I also think I missed something else when Tabatha came back, was one of the stylists working as receptionist?

Well, since the Victoria's Secret ladies preempted The Good Wife last night, I flipped over to this.
    I've only seen this show a few times and I happen to love Tabatha. She may tell it like it is, but I wish more salons would be as customer service oriented and professional as she is.
    I just wish they would stay away from the West Coast for some of their takeovers.
    Out of the handful of times I've seen it, all but 1 were in CA. Don't they need help in any other areas of the country?
    I can't believe they called the wax lady an aesthetician.
    She was no more an aesthetician than I am.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3761132;
    Well, since the Victoria's Secret ladies preempted The Good Wife last night, I flipped over to this.
    I've only seen this show a few times and I happen to love Tabatha. She may tell it like it is, but I wish more salons would be as customer service oriented and professional as she is.
    I just wish they would stay away from the West Coast for some of their takeovers.
    Out of the handful of times I've seen it, all but 1 were in CA. Don't they need help in any other areas of the country?
    I can't believe they called the wax lady an aesthetician.
    She was no more an aesthetician than I am.
    Oh they've been in New York state, Florida, Chicago, New jersey

THanks, Gabriel. Glad to know that.
    I only saw one non-CA - that was Chicago with the Asian salon owner.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3745215;
    Definitely interesting! And actually kinda wish I didn't read that. Kinda ruins my view of the show
    I'm kinda sad now too

Did anyone see last night's show? -- Browne & Co., South Beach, FL. I have never, ever seen such a nasty, horrid shop owner as this one. It was negative from beginning to end -- unbelievable that employees continue to work there. I guess it's because owner made them sign contract that even if they're fired or quit the salon, they're "not allowed" to work for other salons in South Beach. Who on earth would sign such a thing with that kind of "non-compete" clause? I know they're common in certain businesses, but there's a time limit. Don't know if this one has it -- surprised that a salon would have such a thing. Perhaps not uncommon; however, Beverly Hills salons often have stylists changing salons. Don't know if loser owner would enforce it; however, they should just let the shop shut down and then everyone saved. I absolutely hated this episode and I love the series.

+ Reply to Thread