+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Tabatha Takes Over (Bravo)

FORT Fan

Re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3216745;
    I don't think they wanted the receptionist to get off the phone and seat the walk-in. Just wanted her to ACKNOWLEDGE the customer. There's a difference.
    From what I remember, they wanted her to put the customer on hold, then seat the walk in. The walk in did not acknowledge the receptionist either. The phone was set up so far on her left that it was nearly impossible for her to do both. That was just strange.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3216679;
    I love this show. Even if it the same format each week. So is Extreme Makeover Home Edition but I still watch it every week because I love it ... I hope it DOES get renewed.
    I like both shows but I stopped watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition because it got repetitive. I'll tune in from time-to-time, but that's about it.

I love Tabitha's show but I don't think I could take a full year of it. It think the number of episodes they put out for this "season" was plenty. I'll need down time before the next season starts.

I kind of like the one or two a year concept of reality shows.

I finally caught the Candolyn episode. WOW! Whack-a-doo is right.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3218807;
    I finally caught the Candolyn episode. WOW! Whack-a-doo is right.
    This woman was a severe nut case. i really find it odd when people refer to themselves by name.

So is the season over???
    Last edited by MRD; 10-28-2008 at 09:22 AM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I kept meaning to watch this show, even had it set up on my DVR but just never got around to it. Finally watched one episode, the Candolyn one, and now I wish I had caught the ones before it.

Candolyn was a nut, all that crying. She seemed to have a few screws loose and I loved how they (somebody) kept mentioning all the excuses and no accountability and she was the prime example. I actually felt sorry for Tabitha having to deal with that mess. Now about the staff? I would have fired them all but Tabitha managed to turn them around, good on her. I still would have had to fire them when all that back talking and eye rolling stuff started. What sort of employee does that anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3224425;
    This woman was a severe nut case. i really find it odd when people refer to themselves by name.

So is the season over???
    yes. now we wait for next season...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I didn't even know that was the season finale.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

She's coming back!
    BRAVO BRINGS BACK THE DRAMA RENEWING FOUR HIT DOCU-SERIES

Network Announces New Seasons of "Flipping Out," "The Rachel Zoe Project," "Million Dollar Listing" and "Tabatha's Salon Takeover"

NEW YORK - December 8, 2008: Bravo announced the renewal of four of the network's most popular docu-series, "Flipping Out," "The Rachel Zoe Project," "Million Dollar Listing" and "Tabatha's Salon Takeover." The hit series have delivered record-breaking ratings success for the network, each delivering one or more telecasts that hit or exceeded the million total viewer mark in 2008.

"Bringing these compelling personalities back was a no-brainer," said Frances Berwick, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Bravo. "Our audience has grown an affection for each of these larger-than-life, talented characters and wants to see more of their lives and careers."

TABATHA'S SALON TAKEOVER (Season 2)

"Tabatha's Salon Takeover" follows Tabatha Coffey, the charismatic former "Shear Genius" contestant and Australian native, as she visits struggling salons and literally takes over the establishments to whip them into shape. Coffey brings her no-nonsense approach to the salon owners and stylists, all teetering on the verge of collapse and in dire need of her skilled business direction. The first season of "Tabatha's Salon Takeover" averaged 785,000 adults 18-49 and 1.193 million total viewers and ranked as Bravo's highest Thursday series to date. "Tabatha's Salon Takeover" is produced by Reveille for Bravo. Mark Koops and Heather Schuster are the executive producers.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3247644;
    She's coming back!
    YAY!!!!
    I totally love this show! I hated her on Shear Genius but I came to love her on this show.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fan

I'm so glad this show is coming back! I love Tabitha... she's hilarious. She reminds me of a female version of Gordon Ramsay (just with a different accent).

+ Reply to Thread