+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Tabatha Takes Over (Bravo)

Re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;3215659;
    The staff blamed Candolyn.

Candolyn is a whack a doo.

I LOVE it when Tabitha looks right into the camera.
    I love that phrase... whack a doo...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3215333;
    No way was she born in 1969! I remember on SG her age was listed in the 40s, and that was last year. If I remember correctly she was 49 then. Which would make her born in 1959.

That has to be a typo you saw.
    Nope. The Bravo bio when she was on said she was 39. I double checked just now.

BRAVOtv.com : Shear Genius : Bio : Tabatha

I made sure I saw the age on a site other than Wiki -- I think I found just an age and then date of birth on two sites other than Wiki.
    Last edited by Allie; 10-10-2008 at 09:48 PM.

You actually believe the Bravo site? LOL

I'm pretty positive she said she was 49 during the SG1 show. (No, not Stargate LOL)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;3215659;
    Candolyn is a whack a doo.
    My new favorite expression!

I really like this show and I like Tabitha. I hope we get a second season.

Tabatha can't fire anyone. She only advises the owners of what she thinks needs to be done, but it's up to the owners to follow through. I think if it was left up to Tabatha, there would have been quite a few people canned over the course of the season.

Candolyn is a total nutjob. She drove me insane with all her crying & when she was speaking in third person (gag). I don't think she has the backbone to put the hammer down on her employees when necessary. If that snot-nosed receptionist hadn't quit, I don't think Candolyn would have ever fired her.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fan

What I didn't get about the receptionist job- if she was on the phone and a customer came in, they wanted her to put the person on hold to seat a customer? If I was on the phone in the middle of trying to book an appt. just so someone can get walked to the station I would be mad. There is no reason she can't make eye contact with the client at the door and continue on with the phone call. The client obviously sees she is on the phone. Many times I have gone to the salaon and had to wait to get my name down or seated- as long as the receptionist sees me and nods or whatever, that is fine. Let her finish with the customer on the phone. Sounds dumb, but I didn't really get what exactly they expected her to do?

There is no way this witch is 39 years old. She easily looks 50 if she is a day old!! I watched a couple of episodes and I really agree with the person very early on (You KNOW who you are!!) that said the show was very repetitious. And all were just alike. Screwed up salon, More screwed up salon owner, Tabetha rides to the rescue, Everyone hates her at for first, She saves the day, and they all end up loving her. Hope this doesn't get renewed.

I love this show. Even if it the same format each week. So is Extreme Makeover Home Edition but I still watch it every week because I love it. I don't think that Tabitha looks 39 but I don't think she looks 50 either. I'd say more like 45. It's not hard for me to believe she's 39 because I know people who are that age and truly do look 50 and I know people who are 50 that look 35 so it's all subjective to me. I hope it DOES get renewed. As we all know CH, if we don't like something we can always change the channel
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgal;3216575;
    What I didn't get about the receptionist job- if she was on the phone and a customer came in, they wanted her to put the person on hold to seat a customer? If I was on the phone in the middle of trying to book an appt. just so someone can get walked to the station I would be mad. There is no reason she can't make eye contact with the client at the door and continue on with the phone call. The client obviously sees she is on the phone. Many times I have gone to the salaon and had to wait to get my name down or seated- as long as the receptionist sees me and nods or whatever, that is fine. Let her finish with the customer on the phone. Sounds dumb, but I didn't really get what exactly they expected her to do?
    I don't think they wanted the receptionist to get off the phone and seat the walk-in. Just wanted her to ACKNOWLEDGE the customer. There's a difference.

+ Reply to Thread