+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Tabatha Takes Over (Bravo)

Re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover (Bravo)

Although I am not a regular viewer and I sorta hate/liked Tabatha when she won her season
    She didn't win. Anthony - her b/f in the house - won. Tabab!tch threw herself under the proverbial bus when she was trashing & badmouthing Tyson, so the judges cut both her & Tyson for crap work & not getting along as a team.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;3212423;
    I find this show to be really boring...who cares about some old woman who comes in to check on her business?!

Your youth is showing. Or maybe it's my age.

I love the show, and I find it somewhat inspirational.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3212978;
    Your youth is showing. Or maybe it's my age.

I love the show, and I find it somewhat inspirational.
    Loll! Hun my youth has nothing to do with my comment of the show...In fact I like a lot of old time stuff, I actually prefer the god old days of the 80s and 90s to this travesty of a thing we call a millennium. I just think that she has no special oomph loll! That draws my attention to her show.
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;3213229;
    Loll! Hun my youth has nothing to do with my comment of the show...In fact I like a lot of old time stuff, I actually prefer the god old days of the 80s and 90s to this travesty of a thing we call a millennium. I just think that she has no special oomph loll! That draws my attention to her show.
    I think she was referring to you calling Tabatha old.

She was born May 17, 1969, I think. Which makes her almost 3 years younger than I am. She's not old. Heck, she's not even 40.

Of course, you can say she looks waaaay older than I (and older 40-plus posters on this site).

No way was she born in 1969! I remember on SG her age was listed in the 40s, and that was last year. If I remember correctly she was 49 then. Which would make her born in 1959.

That has to be a typo you saw.

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3215333;
    No way was she born in 1969! I remember on SG her age was listed in the 40s, and that was last year. If I remember correctly she was 49 then. Which would make her born in 1959.

That has to be a typo you saw.
    I know wikipedia isn't always 100% accurate but it shows her birthdate as May 17, 1969 as well. It also says that she is gay (a fact which I didn't know but I suppose it shouldn't surprise me) and that she and her partner have been together for 10 years. I agree that she looks much older than 39 but then so does Shannen Doherty. Have ya'll seen her lately? YUK! Now she is someone who has NOT aged well.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;3213229;
    Hah! Your little signature thingy says you are 18! Now, if that is true, and you can remember the 80's, do tell.

This week's show left me a little unsettled. Candolyn seems like a real flake, an articulate and personable flake, but a flake nonetheless. I can't see her being strong enough to keep these people from walking all over her.

Putting Janice the "receptionist" on probation was a cop-out. Just give her the boot! It was so not a shock to see her gone when Tabatha came back. She all but quit already, when she said "Well maybe this isn't the job for me..." If someone under me said something like that, I'd show them the way to the door right then. Is Tabatha ever going to really fire someone like she keeps threatening to?

Things looked better, and I hope they stay that way. But I hope she has a recap episode next season for all the salons she helped this season...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Did they reveal who put the cherries in the cabinet?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3215631;
    Did they reveal who put the cherries in the cabinet?
    The staff blamed Candolyn.

Candolyn is a whack a doo.

I LOVE it when Tabitha looks right into the camera.

+ Reply to Thread