+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High School Musical

Who is John Galt?

Re: High School Musical

I am really enjoying this show too. I didn't expect to, have been pleasantly surprised. I like the idea of the chorus. It lets the "losers" down lightly and still let's them be involved. Nick Lachey is terrific as the host and relates well to the kids (I always thought Jessica was a fool to let him go). I was not overly fond of Bailey. She is just too intense about competing. Shayna is a big tease. Having raised a boy, I know how easily teenage boys can be manipulated by teenage girls who are miles ahead of them in emotional maturity. Sayna teases Stan terribly - she flirts with him, is always touching him, then tells him she "loves" her boyfriend. Poor Stan is so confused. I hope he develops "feelings" for one of the other girls. If he does, she'll go after him and try to lure him back, but have him jump at the bait while still holding onto her "feelings" for her boyfriend. Young girls can be pretty awful at times.

Stan is my favorite followed by James and Christina (who is a local girl from here - Hawaii). Tierney does nothing for me. She is pretty but lacks something in the personality department. The other boy (can't remember his name) is also very good, but a little too cocky sometimes.

Now that Bailey is in the chorus I'm liking her more. She needed a good dose of humility. Hopefully she is learning a lot about herself and what she needs to do to make people like her. She is her only fan, but she could have so many if she'd give herself a chance.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Bailey makes me want to change the channel. The constant crying is ridiculously over the top.

Nice finale. Too much lip-synching though. Congrats to Stan even though I was rooting for Tierney - we'll be seeing both of them at some point in the future... maybe even the top 3.

FORT Regular

I was very surprised that Tierney did not win; I have thought from the very beginning that she would be the winner. While not an Isaiah fan, I think he did a much better job than Stan during the finale. I would have understood if he had taken the top spot more than I do the Stan win. I've always liked Stan, but I think his singing was sharp in places and that he still needs some work. I do think this was a wonderful opportunity for all of the kids, and I hope that they are all given opportunities of some sort from their exposure on this show. Tierney just has a certain uniqueness about her that I would think someone would definitely want to latch onto.

I'm not surprised that Stan won, he is a very talented young man, I can definitely see him being a disney heartthrob for the kiddies lol, he's a very handsome for his age. Disney is more focused on younger girls I think so I think choosing Stan was right for the direction they went.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12