+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Want to Work for Diddy

FORT Newbie

I Want to Work for Diddy

Anyone watching this interesting version of Apprentice? It's alot juicier than the Donald or Martha S.

Re: I Want to Work for Diddy

I would imagine. I have seen the previews but am leaving the country for 3 weeks. I'm curious as to who would participate in this.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I have been watching. I must say Kimberley does have the gift of getting herself out of being eliminated. I think the rest are intimated by her. I think she is more like the type of person most suited for Diddy's Assistant.

Premium Member

Ugh, how many lives does Kim have, hopefully she goes soon. No one gets along with her and everything that goes wrong is someone else's fault. Can't stand people like that.

FORT Fan

Speaking of Kim, AKA Poprah, she wasn't lying when she said she used to be thin. Check this out the link of what she used to look like. It's pretty shocking. Believe it or not, Kim was fine! She claims she gained weight on purpose (year right), but I wonder what really happened with her budding career.

She could definitely make millions if she gets a contract with some weight loss drug, like Anna Nicole. Too bad she has a stank attitude.

MySpaceTV Videos: POPRAH THIN? CHECK THIS VIDEO -INTVWS W/ USHER, PHARRELL & MORE by Kimberly

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3168034;
    Speaking of Kim, AKA Poprah, she wasn't lying when she said she used to be thin. Check this out the link of what she used to look like. It's pretty shocking. Believe it or not, Kim was fine! She claims she gained weight on purpose (year right), but I wonder what really happened with her budding career.

She could definitely make millions if she gets a contract with some weight loss drug, like Anna Nicole. Too bad she has a stank attitude.

MySpaceTV Videos: POPRAH THIN? CHECK THIS VIDEO -INTVWS W/ USHER, PHARRELL & MORE by Kimberly
    I love how the world seems to think you aren't beautiful unless we can see all your ribs under your clothes. I happen to think Kim is still a beautiful girl. As a black woman we understand that there is no need to be on a tic tac diet to be successful in businesss, with men and in general.

I am not that much smaller and I am successful in my career, have more dates than my skinny friends and make more money than they do.

Being Skinny didn't work out to well for Anna Nicole seeing that she is no longer with us. People need to learn to work with what you have and don't let size be your guide. Go Kim!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't help but wonder if her kindergarten school sent notes home that said that Kim "doesn't play well with others."?

She is a strong woman with good ideas, but her delivery of her ideas really stinks! She is a shark!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3168113;
    I can't help but wonder if her kindergarten school sent notes home that said that Kim "doesn't play well with others."?

She is a strong woman with good ideas, but her delivery of her ideas really stinks! She is a shark!
    Diddy is looking for a shark. Diddy wants someone just as over the top as he is. I thnk Kim is a better fit than a Mortgage Broker that can't count, or a Former Military man that can't use a compass. These people can't deal with Kim yet how do they think they can deal with Diddy and his daily nonsense?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3168070;
    I love how the world seems to think you aren't beautiful unless we can see all your ribs under your clothes. I happen to think Kim is still a beautiful girl. As a black woman we understand that there is no need to be on a tic tac diet to be successful in businesss, with men and in general.

I am not that much smaller and I am successful in my career, have more dates than my skinny friends and make more money than they do.
    I don't think fat people are unattractive. But when you're grossly obese to the point of being unhealthy (like Kim), and you have a stank attitude...you're asking for fat jokes. I'm all for a thick woman with hips and butt, but Kim is HUGE! She's obese. She needs to think about her health. And come on, did you really think she'd be able to keep up with those people in the woods? Hell to the no!

Kudos to you for getting "more dates" and making "more money" than your thinner friends. But these "big and beautiful" women need to look at the big picture. You know, the increased risk for high cholestorol, high blood pressure, heart attack and stroke. I don't know about her "asthma," but obesity is certainly an aggrivator for asthma in general. And I'd put money on it that Kim hasn't been to a gym in ages.

Anna Nicole may be dead, but last I checked her death had nothing to do with her weight loss, and everything to do with her reported drug habits. And I'd bet that Anna Nicole felt better and more confident about herself after she lost the weight.

There's nothing wrong with being fat, but when people are fat and angry...they're asking for it. I wonder who's going to be the first on the show to call Kim "Fat Bitch."

Whoa, that used to be Poprah?

This show is so funny to me. Yes, Kim has a way of talking her way out of those eliminations every week but I don't think Diddy is going to hire her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast