+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I Want to Work for Diddy

FORT Newbie

Re: I Want to Work for Diddy

Ivory keeps getting crazy and running her mouth. Check out the 10min preview for tonight and tell me what you think of their ideas for Sean John, it's on VH1.com, I can't post links on here yet. I think they're both whack, they need to step their games up!!!

FORT Fogey

I read an interview with Diddy in ELLE and they asked him about his 6 kids, but his inablity to commit to marriage. He said that having never seen a normal husband wife relationship in his own family, he did not know ho wto make that a part of his life. I also thought of his inability to commit to a business relationship with these kids who come in and out of his favor in though the shows....the girls are gone and I would be interested to see how long the relatonships with Donnie or the boy group last.

Apparently, he has a problem keeping an assistant since cycle two started right after he selected ( and dismissed)two from cycle one. Funny.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The guy that got eliminated....very smart....extremely arrogant and delusional. I was shocked at his insistance that he told Ivory what to do. I honestly think that he really believed what he was saying. I am no fan of Ivory, but this guy was one messed up candidate. Hard to believe that he thought that crotch shot was a good picture. It looked like something out of a slimy men's magazine.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Good episode, I wonder if Ivory and Poprah will really try to work together to win. I can't see that lasting too long though. Zack was crazy. I was when Diddy asked him if he knew how not to lie. He lied on the girl from last week and he lied on someone else now this week. I was happy to see him go because the constant lying was irking me.

FORT Newbie

I'm now into season 2. This season shows a lot of promise.

How did everyone feel about the double elimination? I wasn't expecting it at all.

neither was i. seems a little odd to be doing so soon in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3752308;
    How did everyone feel about the double elimination? I wasn't expecting it at all.

I agreed with the guy being eliminated but not the chick.....sorry I cant remember their names, its too early in the season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345