+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Million Dollar Listing

Million Dollar Listing

I just saw a few minutes of this show last night. I think it was the first epi. It came on after Flipping Out.
    It focused on 3 real estate agents in LA, all of whom are very young and deal with high end properties. Two of the guys were just unwatchable. The third guy, Madison, seemed to be the only credible one of the 3. Has anyone seen it yet?
    Last edited by norealityhere; 08-06-2008 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Error

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Re: Million Dollar Listing

I saw it and thought the other two were just too full of themselves. Madison does seem like the most level headed and competent. I expect the other two to pull each other pigtails and call it a day... Would anyone really want to hire these brats after watching them on TV? And I wouldn't want that 21 year old representing me/my house. He just doesn't seem like he knows enough. The one with the bangs--the one who says he's 30 but looks like he's 17--at least has some experience.

Just read that the sleazy-looking agent (Josh Flagg) was arrested -- stealing fine art from client's homes. He was even stupid enough to pose in front of one of them. It may have been a Chagall or Picasso. Wonder how they're going to handle that on the series. What a punk!!! None of these guys are likeable -- makes all realtors look like car salesmen.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3157551;
    Just read that the sleazy-looking agent (Josh Flagg) was arrested.
    Which one's the sleazy looking one?

Seriously...

Bravo's 'Million Dollar Listing' Star Josh Flagg Arrested for Stealing High Art

Million Dollar Listing star Josh Flagg has been arrested for allegedly ripping off pricey art from some of the estates he manages, TMZ.com has reported.

With Million Dollar Listing’s second season premiere slated for Aug. 5, Flagg is out of jail on $100,000 bail after he was arrested for stealing high art by the likes of masters Marc Chagall and Pablo Picasso. A wildly successful estate broker, Flagg’s accused of stealing the very art hired to sell, according to TMZ.com.

A Beverly Hills High School graduate in 2004, Flagg eschewed the family business of developing shopping centers and became a rising star in real estate, landing record breaking sales.

Famous for his over-the-top style with his clients, like flying them over the for sale property in a helicopter for an aerial view and tying a massive bow around a property, Flagg landed a spot on the Bravo reality series.

Million Dollar Listing charts Flagg’s, and fellow upstart realtors, Madison Hildebrand’s and Chad Rogers’ success over a nine month period in selling multi-million dollar properties in posh areas of Hollywood, Malibu and Beverly Hills.
    He's the wierdest one, in the middle: MDL Profiles - Bravotv.com
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;3157537;
    I saw it and thought the other two were just too full of themselves. Madison does seem like the most level headed and competent. I expect the other two to pull each other pigtails and call it a day... Would anyone really want to hire these brats after watching them on TV? And I wouldn't want that 21 year old representing me/my house. He just doesn't seem like he knows enough. The one with the bangs--the one who says he's 30 but looks like he's 17--at least has some experience.
    Yes, the 30 yr. old at least had 9 yrs. of experience. He was definitely better than the sleazy one, at least from what I saw. Can't believe the sleazy one has been stealing the art. Don't any of these reality shows do background checks? There is always at least 1 every season that has some story in the news. Kind of makes you wonder....

I can't believe that guy with the perfected bowl cut is *30* years old. He seriously looks 15. He creeps me out so much.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

If you had a million dollar home to sell, would you want ANY of these guys to represent you??
    Who is hiring these kids?? And sorry, but I think they are overpaid.
    Too much money too young, for too little work spells trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by jmb;3158221;
    If you had a million dollar home to sell, would you want ANY of these guys to represent you??
    Who is hiring these kids?? And sorry, but I think they are overpaid.
    Too much money too young, for too little work spells trouble.
    I hate to say it, but this show may give LA an even worse reputation.

I like Madison. He was actually on the first season of Million Dollar Listing as well, & I think he comes across as likeable.

The first season had several realtors who came across as likeable (to me), but these new dudes...eh, not so much.

And I totally agree with onei0091 ~ the bowl-cut guy totally looks like a 15 y/o. In fact, if I saw him out & about, I would completely think he was some dorky high school freshman. I bet he when he was in school he got his ass handed to him every day. Although I thought he looked far less nerdy then than he does now.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast