+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Million Dollar Listing

Re: Million Dollar Listing

I came across Chad being interviewed on the TV Guide Channel the other day. His hair was shorter - you could actually see his face - and he looked pretty good. Also, he definitely wasn't robotic like he is on the show.

Josh Flagg's birthday party came complete with some tabledancing with Top Model's Lisa D'Amato...

yowza
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

His party seemed kind of pathetic and sad. Actually, he seemed pathetic and sad. I've never seen such a collection of spastic, uncoordinated dancers in one place in a long time. I'm telling you, the things that some people pass off as "fun" at a party really seems more frenetic and manic than anything else. Less alcohol....more reality and fun, people.

I even got offended and super-annoyed at that Pierre guy with the way he was reacting to Josh..... I found my reaction to be unexpected and weird. I have no real love for Josh, but this guy was beyond nasty; and his son was one of the most unmanly people I've seen in a long time. I don't mean as in "effeminate", but as in having no spine or sense of self where his dad is concerned. This kid is going to be a very, very sad adult...which, regardless of his age, he's still not an adult. Pierre is an abusive, masquerading man.

Josh's pit stains.........

Yes, Josh, going to college would probably be one of your best bets. The world is about more than just making money. While money is necessary and good, there is some perspective to be gained by improving one's mind and experiences. Real estate will be there when you get finished, or even while you are going to school. Take your "buddy", Chad, with you while you're at it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Seeing Josh's reaction after his over the top party was interesting. For the first time, we saw the humanistic side of him. Who would have thought?

I wonder what the total bill will be, when all is said and done, on the repairs on that basketball player's house that Chad was trying to sell.

I don't like Josh but boy he sure looked so pathetic alone in his hotel room after his birthday party. What did he say.....there were 150 acquaintances downstairs? Something like that. And that he only really had two friends (neither of whom were with him?)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3187782;
    I wonder what the total bill will be, when all is said and done, on the repairs on that basketball player's house that Chad was trying to sell.

I don't like Josh but boy he sure looked so pathetic alone in his hotel room after his birthday party. What did he say.....there were 150 acquaintances downstairs? Something like that. And that he only really had two friends (neither of whom were with him?)
    I wondered about the house too. I'm sure the repairs are covered by homeowners insurance, but still, what a hassle.

As far as the hotel scene with Josh, it almost made me like him a little bit. At least he's not deluded enough to believe that the people at his party are really his true "friends." True friends are few & far between, in my experience. I can count on one hand & have fingers to spare when I consider how many true friends I've had in my life. I have lots of casual friends, but very few people that I know I could count on 100% to be there if I needed them.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Did anybody get the feeling that Pierre's "offers" probably didn't exist? Both were for cash, both were supposedly above the inflated asking price, yet he didn't show them to Josh, then mysteriously took the house off the market. I don't know if he was trying to show up the arrogant little real estate agent, or if he just wanted camera time, but the whole thing seemed concocted.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ó Will Rogers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And Pierre's son looked uncomfortably shifty.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just saw this marathon today and I have to agree with Pierre. I would never do business with someone who was dressed like that. And to make the lame excuse that he had no water or electricity? Uh, you ever hear of a hotel? You can drop $8K on ugly fur-infested jackets, but you can't spend $200 to use a hotel room and clean up? And then he broke into that empty house where the guy was in prison? That's trespassing you dumb idiot and I wonder if he could be charged now, even though the house was sold to his client?

I'm wondering if there actually were offers and Pierre decided he didn't want to deal with Josh so he took the house off the market temporarily and then did a private sale to one of them? That's what it sounded like to me. He didn't want to deal with Josh at all.

Chad's bball client should fire his manager. For her to tell Chad to lie to prospective clients about the situation with the house is totally illegal and unethical. Not to mention the way she behaved in Vegas. A manager is a representative of his/her clients and I doubt that's how the player wants himself to be portrayed to his public.

I kinda like Chad. I can't stand Josh and Madison's kinda 'eh' to me. But I think Chad's adorable. Yeah, he's robotic on camera but some people don't adapt well to the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3189191;
    I just saw this marathon today and I have to agree with Pierre. I would never do business with someone who was dressed like that. And to make the lame excuse that he had no water or electricity? Uh, you ever hear of a hotel? You can drop $8K on ugly fur-infested jackets, but you can't spend $200 to use a hotel room and clean up? And then he broke into that empty house where the guy was in prison? That's trespassing you dumb idiot and I wonder if he could be charged now, even though the house was sold to his client?

I'm wondering if there actually were offers and Pierre decided he didn't want to deal with Josh so he took the house off the market temporarily and then did a private sale to one of them? That's what it sounded like to me. He didn't want to deal with Josh at all.

Chad's bball client should fire his manager. For her to tell Chad to lie to prospective clients about the situation with the house is totally illegal and unethical. Not to mention the way she behaved in Vegas. A manager is a representative of his/her clients and I doubt that's how the player wants himself to be portrayed to his public.

I kinda like Chad. I can't stand Josh and Madison's kinda 'eh' to me. But I think Chad's adorable. Yeah, he's robotic on camera but some people don't adapt well to the camera.
    Or it could simply be that Piere didn't want his son to have to split the commission. This way, the kid would get it all and Josh would get nothing.

+ Reply to Thread