+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Million Dollar Listing

Re: Million Dollar Listing

I kinda felt sorry for Chad on this past episode because the basketball player's manager was such.a.bitch. There was no need for her to act the way she did. Totally uncalled for.

As far as the girlfriend goes...run, Victoria, run! I couldn't believe how he was trying to alternately boss & guilt her into moving in with him! And the zip-lock bag thing...if that's how he wants his stuff organized, fine, that's his thing, but if I was his girlfriend, I'd tell him my purse is not his to worry about. It's MY purse, & I'll arrange it how I want! And as a person with OCD, Chad definitely displays some manifestations of it. Not just with the zip-locks, but some other things I've noticed in past episodes as well. But if there was any doubt before, the whole zip-lock thing confirmed it (for me).

ETA: I'm embarrassed to admit that I recognized the Parisian Palace from when MTV (VH1?) used it as the home for the "reality" show "Supergroup" a few years ago.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I find it really interesting that Chad's dad makes a living by owning trailer parks. People always laugh when I say this, but a trailer park would be such a great investment!!! You just own the land, your tenants own their trailers (so you aren't responsible for repairs to the homes) so all you do basically is collect rent and pay taxes on the land. I know around here average rent for trailer is 500$ or so (yes, I've actually looked into it several times!). That's quite a bit for a small piece of land. And I'm not sure on this, but I think most trailer park leases make the tenant responsible for lawn care. ??

I've told my husband that I want to buy a trailer park and he thinks I'm crazy. I should have him watch this show so he can see how well Chad's dad has done with trailer parks, LOL!

...then again, he'll see Chad and say, 'And our kids will end up like THAT' LOL.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The Parisian Palace looked like a bordello.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3180573;
    I find it really interesting that Chad's dad makes a living by owning trailer parks. People always laugh when I say this, but a trailer park would be such a great investment!!! You just own the land, your tenants own their trailers (so you aren't responsible for repairs to the homes) so all you do basically is collect rent and pay taxes on the land. I know around here average rent for trailer is 500$ or so (yes, I've actually looked into it several times!). That's quite a bit for a small piece of land. And I'm not sure on this, but I think most trailer park leases make the tenant responsible for lawn care. ??

I've told my husband that I want to buy a trailer park and he thinks I'm crazy. I should have him watch this show so he can see how well Chad's dad has done with trailer parks, LOL!

...then again, he'll see Chad and say, 'And our kids will end up like THAT' LOL.
    All you have to do is go to a small town, buy a couple of acres of land spend maybe $50,00 putting in concrete pads, sewage systems, water and electricity and you will have a business that just keeps giving (and remember any unrented sites would be tax deductable. Sign me up lol!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3180116;
    Okay, I admit this is really petty, superficial, and a cheap shot, but Chad's constant wearing of lip gloss (or is it lip stain?) and his oddly done teeth veneers really bug the crap out of me...as much as his delivery of obviously memorized comments (or maybe read from cue cards). But yet, I can't stop myself from watching this show. Clearly I need to enter some serious therapy or Bravo-related rehab.
    Maybe, if you play your cards right, you'd be elegible for Dr. Drew's Magic Rehab Center.

Does anyone know who Josh Flagg's grandmother is, and or where her wealth comes from?
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;3182144;
    All you have to do is go to a small town, buy a couple of acres of land spend maybe $50,00 putting in concrete pads, sewage systems, water and electricity and you will have a business that just keeps giving (and remember any unrented sites would be tax deductable. Sign me up lol!
    Yeah - that's right- empty spots would be tax deductible. Oooh! I'd want to own one in Palm Springs or somewhere like that. Just think, if you had a 60 lot site, and no vacancies, and you charged 500$ rent per lot, that's 30,000. A MONTH. 360,000 a year. In Palm Springs, you wouldn't have to deal with snow removal or anything like that - upkeep would be a very small expense.

I hope they go into Chad's dad's business a little more in this show. I'm curious!

These numnuts are putrid

Three dumluck freaks. The chad thing, whew. Helmet hair, no business savvy, no social graces, fugly as can be. And the "girlfriend" just blew him off on the "live with me" whine. What a bleater. Get him outta here. Don't even get me started on the other two pukes.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3180426;
    Great! Now I've got to look for lip gloss and veneers! I am so good at missing what so many others find obvious.
    Ziploc bags. Don't forget the Ziploc bags...
    Last edited by beesknees; 08-30-2008 at 03:43 AM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Well, I saw the lip gloss....I'd prefer to think that it's really a lip moisturizer, like Carmex or something....but I forgot to check for the veneers. I guess I'd rather see moisturized lips than dry, flaky, cracked lips on men.

Chad is absolutely robotic. I'm not sure he's of the human race. It's like he's from another planet and is trying to pass as a human.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread