+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Million Dollar Listing

Re: Million Dollar Listing

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3179292;
    I agree, the stealing is an issue, but it's up to the people who hire him to be informed (pass the word) that he's known to steal.

People die, so that's just one of the facts of life, and their stuff has to be disposed of. I'm guessing he doesn't think it's funny so much as he thinks it's funny that his grandmother/parents keep him connected on the "death watch". I guess people looking to make a living don't necessarily get caught up in the sentimentality, sometimes. Why sit and wait, allowing other business people to swoop down and steal a sale that you could possibly benefit from? I do think that there is a tasteful way to do it, though. Life moves on, and is for the living. I know it sounds kind of cold, but it is a cold reality.
    While it's a cold reality that people die and that someone must list and sell their properties, I still cannot understand why anyone would place their trust in this guy? He does nothing to exude confidence or trust. Are there that many stupid people out there?

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3179512;
    While it's a cold reality that people die and that someone must list and sell their properties, I still cannot understand why anyone would place their trust in this guy? He does nothing to exude confidence or trust. Are there that many stupid people out there?
    I hope not. At least this show exposed him for the weasel that he is. He probably acted *somewhat* competent with people to get the listing and then once he earned their trust he started stealing and laughing that he got the listing because someone "hahaha, passed away, hahaha". Ha ha ha. How extraordinarily unprofessional and rude. Yes, people die every day, but it's awfully rude to laugh about it, especially when these people are your clients. Show a little respect and decency, Josh. Yuk, that guy is a creeper.

I laughed when he tried to win back his dentist client by bringing him caviar and liquor to his job and the dentist said he can't stand caviar. And what an idiot Josh is for bringing booze to a doctor...at the doctor's office...while he's working. Duh, Josh, doctors aren't supposed to drink at work. Fool.

And how he walked onto the soccer field coming AND going from his meeting with the family that wanted that house. Get off the field, Josh! Geesh!

I thought that house was really ugly!

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3179528;
    I laughed when he tried to win back his dentist client by bringing him caviar and liquor to his job and the dentist said he can't stand caviar. And what an idiot Josh is for bringing booze to a doctor...at the doctor's office...while he's working. Duh, Josh, doctors aren't supposed to drink at work. Fool.
    Just goes to show how clueless he is when it comes to life! And instead of putting it all away, Josh just sits there & drinks & eats his "gift" to the guy instead! He should have played it safe & gotten the guy a gift card to his favorite restaurant or something. What a pompous jackass.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He's young, stupid, and crass. Maybe the years will bring about maturity, but I'm pretty sure he'll maintain a lot of his sleaze factor. Of course, with the way he is going, it may be behind bars.

And, yes, people are that stupid. A lot of it is "chosen/selective" stupidity. I've always been shocked that people don't know/choose not to know what is going on in their communities, right up under their noses.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;3178030;
    Yes, I've noticed that Chad speaks as though he's going off of a memorized script or reading from a cue card. Very stiff & unnatural way of speaking.
    Yeah, and he repeats the client's name over & over again about 40 billion times in the course of a two-minute conversation...All right, we GET IT already

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Okay, I admit this is really petty, superficial, and a cheap shot, but Chad's constant wearing of lip gloss (or is it lip stain?) and his oddly done teeth veneers really bug the crap out of me...as much as his delivery of obviously memorized comments (or maybe read from cue cards). But yet, I can't stop myself from watching this show. Clearly I need to enter some serious therapy or Bravo-related rehab.

Uggh, I was thinking the same thing about Chad's man-gloss, er, lip gloss. Personally, I prefer MAC Lip Glass.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;3179657;
    Just goes to show how clueless he is when it comes to life! And instead of putting it all away, Josh just sits there & drinks & eats his "gift" to the guy instead! He should have played it safe & gotten the guy a gift card to his favorite restaurant or something. What a pompous jackass.
    LOL! I know! Josh just sat there and ate it, commenting on how good it was, mmmm. I liked the dentist's retort - he said something like, 'I'm glad you are enjoying my peace offering' and gave him a somewhat disgusted look.
    I bet that dentist decided to work with Josh so he could be on the show and give his practice some publicity. But I bet as the show went on, he realized that it wasn't the publicity he wanted. You can see it on his face, LOL. Oops.

Yes! Chad's veneers! I can't stop looking at them. I guess it's hard not to since all you can see on his face are the end of his nose and his mouth because his hair helmet completely eclipses the rest of his face. When he talks his mouth moves in a very unnatural way and he speaks in a very unnatural way, like a robot. And everything is so slow. It's weird, like he's trying to hypnotize us all with his slow, deliberate, talk. Maybe that's how he gets his clients. You are getting sleepy....very.....sleepy...yo u will use me...for your...realtor...you will let me...sell....you....a very....expensive....home....

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Great! Now I've got to look for lip gloss and veneers! I am so good at missing what so many others find obvious.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread