+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Million Dollar Listing

Re: Million Dollar Listing

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3175818;
    The blonde was very "Victoria Gotti", I thought.
    Yes, she does! Now who would ever want to look like VG? I think Chad said that she was the widow or ex of the guy who developed Herbalife?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3176112;
    Yes, she does! Now who would ever want to look like VG? I think Chad said that she was the widow or ex of the guy who developed Herbalife?
    He said ex.

And she was as annoying as hell. Grow up & quit trying to look 22. Ugh.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

75,000$ a MONTH for a rental? I don't care if it's on Mars, that is CRAZY. Seriously, what a waste of money that is, no matter how wealthy you may be.

Does anyone else notice that Chad. Talks. Really. Slowly. And. Deliberately. In...a...Yelling. Sort. Of. A...way. Kind of like how I talk to my 101 year old grandmother who is very hard of hearing...?

Josh for some reason reminds me of a younger Ringo Starr (sorry Ringo). Not in personality, of course, just in looks.

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3178014;
    Does anyone else notice that Chad. Talks. Really. Slowly. And. Deliberately. In...a...Yelling. Sort. Of. A...way. Kind of like how I talk to my 101 year old grandmother who is very hard of hearing...?

Josh for some reason reminds me of a younger Ringo Starr (sorry Ringo). Not in personality, of course, just in looks.
    Yes, I've noticed that Chad speaks as though he's going off of a memorized script or reading from a cue card. Very stiff & unnatural way of speaking.

I like how, on the ad for the show, Josh *laughs* when he says he gets a lot of business from his grandma because all of her friends are dying and therefore need their homes sold. What a total d-bag that guy is.

I was glad to hear his grandma was giving her $ to charity. I hope she wasn't kidding. The only reason that guy probably spends any time with his grandma is so he can get his hands on her money. YUK.

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3178229;
    I like how, on the ad for the show, Josh *laughs* when he says he gets a lot of business from his grandma because all of her friends are dying and therefore need their homes sold. What a total d-bag that guy is.

I was glad to hear his grandma was giving her $ to charity. I hope she wasn't kidding. The only reason that guy probably spends any time with his grandma is so he can get his hands on her money. YUK.
    I know. What a great guy...NOT.

And you are probably right about his motive for spending time with granny. I hope she leaves the majority of her money to other family members or to charity. Just please don't leave it to him!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Well, when you think about it, if somebody is going to have to sell the houses of the deceased, there is no reason why it should not be Josh....no matter how much I don't care for him. In this life, you have to use your connections if you have them. It's a job that needs to be done. The people who are doing the hiring can always say, "No."

Chad is a huge control freak. I'm hoping that his girlfriend keeps listening to her inner voice because I think, in the long run, she will be very unhappy if she gives into his wants.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3178681;
    Well, when you think about it, if somebody is going to have to sell the houses of the deceased, there is no reason why it should not be Josh....no matter how much I don't care for him. In this life, you have to use your connections if you have them. It's a job that needs to be done. The people who are doing the hiring can always say, "No."

Chad is a huge control freak. I'm hoping that his girlfriend keeps listening to her inner voice because I think, in the long run, she will be very unhappy if she gives into his wants.
    Here's a couple reasons: 1) He steals from their homes and 2) He thinks it's funny that his clients are dead. I hope people are saying 'no' to him now after his recent art theft fiasco.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I agree, the stealing is an issue, but it's up to the people who hire him to be informed (pass the word) that he's known to steal.

People die, so that's just one of the facts of life, and their stuff has to be disposed of. I'm guessing he doesn't think it's funny so much as he thinks it's funny that his grandmother/parents keep him connected on the "death watch". I guess people looking to make a living don't necessarily get caught up in the sentimentality, sometimes. Why sit and wait, allowing other business people to swoop down and steal a sale that you could possibly benefit from? I do think that there is a tasteful way to do it, though. Life moves on, and is for the living. I know it sounds kind of cold, but it is a cold reality.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread