+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Million Dollar Listing

Re: Million Dollar Listing

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3170316;
    It did show Chad asking the client "Who is Dorian Gray?"

He seems to be stuck developmentally at age 18 or so. I didn't go to college and read the book in high school. Maybe California schools are sub-par?
    Or maybe Chad was too busy hiding from the bullies in the bathroom stall to get around to his homework...

or using a gallon of hair spray in the boys' room!

I like Chad. It said on his blog that he has been teased all of his life. He decided to work hard instead of become a victim. He knows that his hair is teasable ....said so on his blog, but he decided to just be himself. He realized that people will like him for himself and not because of his hairstyle. I admire a 30 year old who works hard and treats his clients with respect (which he clearly does). Give this kid a chance. At first, I didn't like him either, but when you consider the 20 somethings and early 30 somethings who are out there now...this guy is an improvement. I am not a Josh fan...he's shady. Madison is ok.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Actually, the pics they showed of him in middle/high school looked much better than he looks right now. No hair to hide behind (which, I am convinced, is why people wear their hair like that...to hide from society), and it was combed to the side in a nice style. His hair didn't appear to be naturally straight, either. I can see that he really battles with his hair to keep that straight Beatles cut going; his half-a-can/day hairspray habit has got to be endangering our ozone layer......not that he'd know what that was.

This boy, "Peter Pan", really needs some polishing, and he doesn't even know it.....and his parents aren't helping him out by not addressing it. I'm not even convinced he's even really aware of his actual sexuality. He's not manly enough, like Madison, to even admit that he's wrestled with it. I'm hoping that his girlfriend runs the other way as soon as possible, and not be swayed by the money that he's trying to persuade her with. Liked it when she put that ring he gave her on her middle finger!! There is still hope for her!

I can't decide who Joshua Flagg reminds me of more....an "Interview With A Vampire" guy, or 'heroin chic'. Read where he got off on the charge of stealing that art due to, maybe, insufficient evidence? Oh well, I guess if at first you don't succeed....try, try again....and I'm sure he will. :nono

I thought it was too funny last night when they showed Josh breaking into that Bev. Hills home to show it to his client. Especially in light of the art theft charges he's faced with. I still find it hard to accept that a Doctor would want to hire this guy as his RE agent. He is just beyond belief. I like Chad and hope that he will come to terms with his insecurities. He really seems sweet and respectful, at least. Josh should take a lesson from him. I think Madison is still my fave. I do hope the guy can come to term with his inner demons regarding his sexuality. At least he recognizes it. I think he made the right choice with the assistant last night. I do think she was the best one to complement his style and personality.

Any thoughts on Dr. Sam? What does he get from being on this show? I would not want to go to a dentist who is on this show and flip flops so much about what property he wants to buy. Does this show pay for his manscaping, which, based on his looks, must be quite expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by ATXexan;3174575;
    Any thoughts on Dr. Sam? What does he get from being on this show? I would not want to go to a dentist who is on this show and flip flops so much about what property he wants to buy. Does this show pay for his manscaping, which, based on his looks, must be quite expensive?
    I think he figures the publicity will be good for his career. He seems a very typical LA person in that regard.

I wonder what kind of publicity he will get. He kind of creeps me out. Plus, why does he hang out with or trust a 21 year old with this money.

re: the dentist.....why does he consider his 12 year-old to be such a real estate pro? I could see where she would really get on my nerves quickly!

How about the woman who wanted to lease a Malibu beach house? Can we say "dim"???? When mophead gave her that lovely plant at the end of the show, she puts it out on the table on the deck, reads the card and is totally clueless about the "Enjoy the Bu" or whatever reference. Oy vey!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The blonde was very "Victoria Gotti", I thought.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread