+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Million Dollar Listing

FORT Newbie

Re: Million Dollar Listing

[QUOTE=psycobabe007;3164431;]Something wants to make me go out and just shave Chad's head just to get that mushroom child like haircut of his to go away!

I'd be very interested to see what he's hiding under that highly lacquered helmet-head he sports. My guess is that he has the forehead of a Shar-Pei. Instead of having a portrait mouldering away in a closet, he just does all his aging above the eyebrows.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Chad and his dad reminded me of Frasier or Niles Crane and their dad, Martin. Martin was just a regular guy with two pretentious fops for sons....and he can't quite figure out where these boys came from. I see Chad's dad looking at him in that same quizzical way.

Chad is definitely bizarr-o! And that 'half can of hair spray do' that he wears.....I just kept hoping for some really strong gusts of wind to come along!! I was wanting a major freak-out!! I'm guessing he is paying at least $400 (ala John Edwards) for each cut with a hefty tip, I'm hoping.

And did you notice the way he held his fork??? Like a shovel. Wonder if this boy is medicated??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

These two boys are nasty ugly, inside and out. I love real estate, thought the show would be interesting. But, whoa, get ready to puke at those two freakin' hideous overchallenged losers. Like Slime Shady on the HoWives of Coto, they probably are dead broke, being propped up by Bravo for the time being. Their "clients" are cheesy wannabees too. None of this bunch would last ten seconds where I live- they'd be outclassed by the garbageman.....who probably makes more money.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3168106;
    Chad and his dad reminded me of Frasier or Niles Crane and their dad, Martin. Martin was just a regular guy with two pretentious fops for sons....and he can't quite figure out where these boys came from. I see Chad's dad looking at him in that same quizzical way.

Chad is definitely bizarr-o! And that 'half can of hair spray do' that he wears.....I just kept hoping for some really strong gusts of wind to come along!! I was wanting a major freak-out!! I'm guessing he is paying at least $400 (ala John Edwards) for each cut with a hefty tip, I'm hoping.

And did you notice the way he held his fork??? Like a shovel. Wonder if this boy is medicated??
    ITA. I was really surprised at Chad's poor table manners. He seems to come from money; yet that manner of eating was not in line with a wealthy upbringing. Very strange. Chad just keeps seeming, more and more, like he has self esteem issues. So sad to see. But, I guess that's what keeps us watching.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

What does Chad's dad do for a living? I didn't see the episode where his dad was on.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Chad's dad is in real estate, too, according to Chad. Dad owns trailer parks, from what I gathered. I also gather that Chad went straight into real estate when he graduated high school. What???? No College??? He not only looks like he's not long out of high school, instead of 30 years old, but he dresses and talks like he left high school not too long ago. Most hairdos like that I've seen on middle schoolers and high schoolers. And,I notice he's trying to hold his girlfriend back from what she wants to do. :nono I hope she doesn't make that wrong mistake and give into him/give up her dream. She's been to college and has a career path in mind, but not in L.A., from the sounds of it. This boy definitely has issues about his school days.

And another thing that speaks to his immaturity. How can he not know who Dorian Gray is or what it's about, and not make it one of his missions in life to find out? With the clientele he's dealing with, it would behoove him to broaden his horizons a bit. He actually seemed proud of his ignorance. The internet is out there for a reason, buddy!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 08-18-2008 at 05:58 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Chad's "helmet-hair" is puke-alicious! I'm sure he'll be CHANGING THAT coif if there is a S2.

I happened to be flipping thru an episode of MDL this week & saw Chad wearing a child's STRIPED SWEATER HOODIE, sleeves waay to short for his arms and did I mention it had a freaking HOOD? This guy is THIRTY YEARS OLD. WTF?

Chad, my 12-year old niece needs her sweater back. Oh, and Chad? for more styling tips please contact Slade Smiley.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3169140;
    Chad's dad is in real estate, too, according to Chad. Dad owns trailer parks, from what I gathered. I also gather that Chad went straight into real estate when he graduated high school. What???? No College??? He not only looks like he's not long out of high school, instead of 30 years old, but he dresses and talks like he left high school not too long ago. Most hairdos like that I've seen on middle schoolers and high schoolers. And,I notice he's trying to hold his girlfriend back from what she wants to do. :nono I hope she doesn't make that wrong mistake and give into him/give up her dream. She's been to college and has a career path in mind, but not in L.A., from the sounds of it. This boy definitely has issues about his school days.

And another thing that speaks to his immaturity. How can he not know who Dorian Gray is or what it's about, and not make it one of his missions in life to find out? With the clientele he's dealing with, it would behoove him to broaden his horizons a bit. He actually seemed proud of his ignorance. The internet is out there for a reason, buddy!

Very well said, Prhoshay.
    I didn't expect he would know the Dorian Gray reference, but I did feel that the cameras could have at least stayed on him long enough for him to ask the client about it and / or indicate that he would research it further. However, as I indicated earlier, after seeing Chad's father/mother and his upbringing, I definitely get the feeling that the poor kid is just searching for said father's approval in everything he does. Unfortunately, it appears that father's approval extends only to someone who makes it monetarily. Probably why Chad is such a type A personality. I wonder more about the clients that go to these guys. Although Chad is definitely more likable than Josh, the art thief, I really wouldn't want to use either of these 2 in my RE dealings. Neither exudes much professionalism, IMO.

My guess with Chad's issue(s) is that he was such an outcast in high school that he's trying to make up for it now - still trying to be the cool high school kid even though he's *30 YEARS OLD*.

Just shows that college not only allows you to catch Oscar Wilde references, but also gets you out of that high school bubble mentality and helps you to grow emotionally...something that would have helped Chad...A LOT.

It did show Chad asking the client "Who is Dorian Gray?"

He seems to be stuck developmentally at age 18 or so. I didn't go to college and read the book in high school. Maybe California schools are sub-par?
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

+ Reply to Thread