+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Million Dollar Listing

Re: Million Dollar Listing

I was thinking about this little realtor stealing the artwork, & it makes me wonder what else he may have stolen from clients. I was thinking he could also be stealing Rx drugs & using &/or selling them; rifling through their personal belongings, etc.

What a stupid little creep.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I have the feeling I am goin to agree with this review from the Boston Herald.

The return of Bravo’s “Million Dollar Listing” will confirm every nasty suspicion you ever have had about Realtors.

This revamped unscripted series (Tuesday night at 11; the show moves to its regular 10 p.m. time slot next Tuesday) centers on three high-powered agents in Los Angeles who specialize in selling million-dollar homes.

The first season, which aired in 2006, showcased older, less attractive sellers. Given the foreclosure crisis afflicting the nation, one would think Bravo would work overtime to find some sympathetic sellers. Sure. These guys are endearing like an outbreak of termites.

Josh Flagg uses the death of his friend Jay Bernstein (the one-time agent to Farrah Fawcett) as an opportunity to score a new listing. Making a profit truly is the only way to work through grief.

(In a bit of bad timing that seems like divine comeuppance, Flagg was arrested last week for allegedly stealing valuable artwork from the estates he represented.)

Chad Rogers is a standout in any room. He could pass for one of the lost Jonas brothers and wears his hair in a cross between a moptop and a helmet. His bangs almost obscure his eyes.

“I love myself. I think, actually, a little bit too much. I have a gorgeous girlfriend because image is everything in real estate,” Rogers says, speaking with a flat effect you might associate with the heavily tranquilized.

He looks 13 but is actually 30. When one client questions his youthful appearance, he says, “I never age. It’s hilarious. Who’s Dorian Gray?”

As he tells his trophy, I mean, girlfriend Victoria (a Heidi Montag clone with shaggy hair), he decided to become wealthy to avenge the bullying he suffered in junior high.

Madison Hildebrand, the one holdout from season one, seems to be using the show to stick a foot out of the closet.

The one scene in which the three men cross paths (at an open house) was almost certainly staged by a producer. The men don’t know each other.

With “Date My Ex” and now “Listing,” Bravo is speeding down a sleazy alley. The camera fetishizes all three guys. It follows two of them into the shower and observes them zipping up for the day.

No matter how Bravo slaps on the paint, nothing can save this fixer-upper.

Time to call in the demolition crew.
    I can see Madison being the only one I really like. I remember him from season one. Josh and Chad are just creepy and I still don't believe how old Chad is claiming to be on this show. He doesn't look older than me.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;3158562;
    I like Madison. He was actually on the first season of Million Dollar Listing as well, & I think he comes across as likeable.

The first season had several realtors who came across as likeable (to me), but these new dudes...eh, not so much.

And I totally agree with onei0091 ~ the bowl-cut guy totally looks like a 15 y/o. In fact, if I saw him out & about, I would completely think he was some dorky high school freshman. I bet he when he was in school he got his ass handed to him every day. Although I thought he looked far less nerdy then than he does now.
    Totally agree about Madison. From the brief viewing I did, he was the only likable 1 of the 3. I never saw the show last season, so I have no point of comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by jmb;3158221;
    If you had a million dollar home to sell, would you want ANY of these guys to represent you??
    Who is hiring these kids?? And sorry, but I think they are overpaid.
    BRING BACK SCOTTY BROWN !

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3159431;
    BRING BACK SCOTTY BROWN !
    Thank you my friend!

I loved Scotty Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;3158562;
    I like Madison. He was actually on the first season of Million Dollar Listing as well, & I think he comes across as likeable.

The first season had several realtors who came across as likeable (to me), but these new dudes...eh, not so much.

And I totally agree with onei0091 ~ the bowl-cut guy totally looks like a 15 y/o. In fact, if I saw him out & about, I would completely think he was some dorky high school freshman. I bet he when he was in school he got his ass handed to him every day. Although I thought he looked far less nerdy then than he does now.
    Yeah, if he looks 15 at 30, he must have looked like he was 5 back in high school...?
    I can understand wanting to look younger, but, uh, a younger ADULT. Not a little kid. That's just weird. Get a big boy haircut and eat somthing dude.

With “Date My Ex” and now “Listing,” Bravo is speeding down a sleazy alley.
    I've been saying for quite awhile that Bravo is really heading downhill. I think it started with that stupid Housewives show and continued on with the Millionaire Matchmaker, Date My Ex, Kathy Griffin, this season's Workout, etc etc etc...

I caught this new one today just for kicks and it didn't seem too bad (not compared to the Matchmaker, which was low of low), but Josh does seem especially sleazy and it doesn't surprise me he's been arrested on theft allegations.

Anybody have further information on Josh, the Art Thief?

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;3163402;
    Anybody have further information on Josh, the Art Thief?
    He likes to wear $600 jeans.

Other than that, no info for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;3163841;
    He likes to wear $600 jeans.

Other than that, no info for ya.
    Does anybody know if they are going to cancel this show now that Josh has been arrested, or do they figure they will get a lot of ratings if they continue it?

+ Reply to Thread