+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Million Dollar Listing

Re: Million Dollar Listing

One that you can't reshape back in to a mushroom-head after the stylist cuts it. Oh, and that whole thing in Vegas with the Cutino's "Manager"? She may be his "manager", but I'm pretty sure I've seen her "acting" in something else, TV or low budget movie, I just can't place it yet.
    She reminds you of Tiffany from TC1. They look similar and both had explosive personalities, but I think Lauren (?) is worse. I wouldn't be surprised to find out they were sisters.

I wonder how they'll handle the recession, and Josh's escapades:
    BRAVO BRINGS BACK THE DRAMA RENEWING FOUR HIT DOCU-SERIES

Network Announces New Seasons of "Flipping Out," "The Rachel Zoe Project," "Million Dollar Listing" and "Tabatha's Salon Takeover"

NEW YORK - December 8, 2008: Bravo announced the renewal of four of the network's most popular docu-series, "Flipping Out," "The Rachel Zoe Project," "Million Dollar Listing" and "Tabatha's Salon Takeover." The hit series have delivered record-breaking ratings success for the network, each delivering one or more telecasts that hit or exceeded the million total viewer mark in 2008.

"Bringing these compelling personalities back was a no-brainer," said Frances Berwick, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Bravo. "Our audience has grown an affection for each of these larger-than-life, talented characters and wants to see more of their lives and careers."

MILLION DOLLAR LISTING (Season 3)

"Million Dollar Listing" follows the lives of three of Los Angeles' hottest, young and aggressive real estate magnates in the making as they make a fortune selling multi-million dollar properties in the most exclusive neighborhoods Hollywood, Malibu and Beverly Hills. The series follows some of the area's top agents Josh Flagg, Madison Hildebrand and Chad Rogers as their paths cross while they expose the intense work that it takes to move the hottest listings in the City of Angels. Season two posted triple digit growth compared to the season one average, growing a remarkable 124 percent among adults 18-49 (702,000 vs. 314,000) and 111 percent among total viewers (1.011 million vs. 479,000). "Million Dollar Listing" is produced by World of Wonder for Bravo. Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato serve as executive producers.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Let's hope that Chad's hair helmet has been recalled. I find Rachel Zoe annoying; it's probably her whinniness. I love the hair salon shows!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I saw Chad in a post season show and his hair looked GREAT!!! He ditched the helmet head. Rachael Zoe's speech is stuck in the 80's. She sounds like an 80's valley girl "Oh MY God" "How Grody!"

Hmmmm, I noticed there was no mention of bringing back Working Out in this article.

Glad Flipping Out is coming back. That, too, will be interesting considering how the housing market has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3248340;
    Hmmmm, I noticed there was no mention of bringing back Working Out in this article.
    You really thought they'd bring it back, or even address it after last season's fiasco?

I'm sure the Bravo execs just want to sweep it under the rug. Too bad they can't do that with Jackie.

I wish they'd sweep Tabab!tch back under the rug as well. Talk about a boring show with a nasty host.

I think they lost too many sponsors with the whole working out fiasco.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3247744;
    Let's hope that Chad's hair helmet has been recalled.
    LOL - Oh God yes...hopefully. Love the show but HATE Chad helmet-tacularly obnoxious hairdo. It's gotta go!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

LG.

I'll miss Chad's hair. To me, it was a misguided homage to the early Beatles mop top. And fun to point and laugh at.

I'm glad Million Dollar Listing is coming back.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213