+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Million Dollar Listing

Re: Million Dollar Listing

Heh heh, Christofer.

Nah, I'm Republican (and proud of it! Just because you're Republican doesn't mean you don't believe in gay rights & abortion rights), and I pronounce it nu-clE-ar. But I do pronounce it "real-a-tor". I think it's a geographic thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;3196526;
    I agree with you 100%. It has driven me insane for 8 years that "Dubya" pronounces Nuclear as Nuc-u-lar. and just yesterday, I heard Sara Pallin say the same thing, Nuc-u-lar. Arrrggg! Is this some kind of subtle republican thing to drive us dems mad????
    That is so funny that you mention nuclear/nucular because that was a major pet peeve of my dad's! When someone said 'nucular' it was like nails on a chalkboard for him. Some other politician of yore used to say it all the time and it drove him bonkers. I want to say it was George HW Bush, which would make sense - maybe it runs in the family to mispronounce everything.

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3196782;
    That is so funny that you mention nuclear/nucular because that was a major pet peeve of my dad's! When someone said 'nucular' it was like nails on a chalkboard for him. Some other politician of yore used to say it all the time and it drove him bonkers. I want to say it was George HW Bush, which would make sense - maybe it runs in the family to mispronounce everything.
    I don't think it was George Bush SR. He was actually a bright man. And, in that family, the apple does fall far from the tree. Bush Sr. was not my fave of all time, but I did respect him.
    I thought I was the only person who noticed that Sarah Palin pronounced nuclear like Bush Jr. did in her interview with Charlie Gibson. I guess she was only able to pronounce it correctly when she did the scripted speech at the RNC.

He was actually a bright man.
    He still is.

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3195965;
    From what I heard, the art that he stole were imitations and the owners didn't want that to get out, so they "convinced" the authorities to drop the charges.

Also, Josh was arrested in May for public indecency. He was caught parking on a public street with another guy. I wonder why it was never mentioned on the show that he was gay? Maybe his family isn't comfortable with the idea?

And I got the impression that he was waiting for someone while in the hotel room all undressed in a robe, and with that birthday cake & wine. Don't know if that's true, but that's the vibe I got.
    Interesting - if the paintings were imitations. I could definitely see him being arrested for public indecency. He definitely came across as sleazy, IMO. And I def. got the vibe that he was gay and was terrified that anyone might find out about it. Perhaps that is why Madison was so much more appealing on this show. Madison was honest about his sexuality.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 09-16-2008 at 06:57 PM. Reason: error

I find all 3 of these guys to be quite creepy. At first I was most distracted by Chad and his odd hair, but I'll admit that at this point he's my fave of the
    3, mainly because he was so prepared to argue with Josh over that client that didn't want Josh involved in showings. He had brought with him copies of email exchanges between the client and Josh from years ago, ready to argue and have visual proof. That was really, really funny, I thought. Odd, but hilarious. You can't say that Chad isn't organized.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Part of his OCD, I'm guessing.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I smell a set up by Bravo over that.

Why on earth would he have them in his brief case? Why would RR print ALL 35 of them out! Why would only those three realtors be on the cover of a magazine for Malibu?

They sure played the part very well, though.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar

I didn't want to watch this show. I put it off as much as I could, but the other day I was home sick and couldn't find anything to watch except the marathon. It was as bad as I had thought it would be. All of these boys have issues. I never would have guessed that the sexually gay - emotionally straight guy would be the most normal one.

I have to wonder about Chads control issues/OCD is related to his feeling that his father doesn't approve of him. Maybe your father just wants you to dress like an adult (super-skinny, super-low rise jeans and shirts with epaulettes are alright if you're the lead singer for the Killers or the Hives, but not for selling high end real estate) and get a proper adult haircut. One that you can't reshape back in to a mushroom-head after the stylist cuts it. Oh, and that whole thing in Vegas with the Cutino's "Manager"? She may be his "manager", but I'm pretty sure I've seen her "acting" in something else, TV or low budget movie, I just can't place it yet. Fake reality tv moment, i think that was all about making fun of those Las Vegas properties.

I don't know where to begin with Josh. He's both the easiest to like and the easiest to hate. I love his interaction with his Grandmother, though I don't think he really believes she's not going to leave him all her money (Dude, you are in for a rude awakening). I'm don't even want to go into what a closet case he is. He did get screwed over by the french guy and his son. That house would have had to have been staged to max to even get 7 million in a down market, the state in which those people were living in it they wouldn't even get what they paid for it. Hmmm, the scammer gets scammed, karma anyone?

Madison just needs to accept that his attraction to men is okay, and open himself up to an emotional relationship with a man.
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 09-18-2008 at 08:35 PM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;3201181;
    I didn't want to watch this show. I put it off as much as I could, but the other day I was home sick and couldn't find anything to watch except the marathon. It was as bad as I had thought it would be. All of these boys have issues. I never would have guessed that the sexually gay - emotionally straight guy would be the most normal one.

I have to wonder about Chads control issues/OCD is related to his feeling that his father doesn't approve of him. Maybe your father just wants you to dress like an adult (super-skinny, super-low rise jeans and shirts with epaulettes are alright if you're the lead singer for the Killers or the Hives, but not for selling high end real estate) and get a proper adult haircut. One that you can't reshape back in to a mushroom-head after the stylist cuts it. Oh, and that whole thing in Vegas with the Cutino's "Manager"? She may be his "manager", but I'm pretty sure I've seen her "acting" in something else, TV or low budget movie, I just can't place it yet. Fake reality tv moment, i think that was all about making fun of those Las Vegas properties.

I don't know where to begin with Josh. He's both the easiest to like and the easiest to hate. I love his interaction with his Grandmother, though I don't think he really believes she's not going to leave him all her money (Dude, you are in for a rude awakening). I'm don't even want to go into what a closet case he is. He did get screwed over by the french guy and his son. That house would have had to have been staged to max to even get 7 million in a down market, the state in which those people were living in it they wouldn't even get what they paid for it. Hmmm, the scammer gets scammed, karma anyone?

Madison just needs to accept that his attraction to men is okay, and open himself up to an emotional relationship with a man.
    Does anyone know if Josh's Granny really did earn her millions by being the first to import polyester from Europe to the USA?

+ Reply to Thread