+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 129

Thread: Million Dollar Listing

  1. #101
    FORT Fanatic onei0091's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    490

    Re: Million Dollar Listing

    I'm catching up on this show right now...and Chad is aggrivating a pet peeve of mine. He keeps saying "Real-a-ter" instead of Realtor. Lots of people say this, I know, but you'd think if it was your job title, you'd know how to pronounce it. Real-tor. Gah!

  2. #102
    addicted MamaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,489

    Re: Million Dollar Listing

    I heard him say that several times tonight and couldn't believe it either!

    When he and Josh were having that tiff in front of the interviewer, Chad was as immature as Josh. Neither came up smelling like a rose in that instance. Felt sorry for Madison who was stuck there.

  3. #103
    FORT Regular guttergal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    103

    Re: Million Dollar Listing

    I was hoping that Josh would have called Chad out on his silly hair-do (or should it be a hair-don't!)

  4. #104
    GO BUCKEYES! hutchlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Just moved to Chicago
    Posts
    1,141

    Re: Million Dollar Listing

    Chad recently cut his hair & changed the style. It looks sooo much better.

  5. #105
    Devil Woman CourtneyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Here. In My Head
    Posts
    1,740

    Re: Million Dollar Listing

    Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3195333;
    Chad recently cut his hair & changed the style. It looks sooo much better.
    didn't he cut like.. an inch off? I mean people keep going on about his new hair, but it's barely noticable unless the pics I've seen have been wrong.

    My DVR cut off.. did Madison sell the land to Josh's client?
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

  6. #106
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    15,199

    Re: Million Dollar Listing

    Just a quick epilogue to the whole Josh/Art Theft story, since I didn't see it posted:

    An icky, video-obsessed gossip-rag site reported on 8/18 that the LA district attorney rejected the felony grand theft case against him on grounds of insufficient evidence. He's a free, but still creepy, man. (None of the real news sites bothered to run the story, apparently)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

  7. #107
    FORT Fanatic ChristoferHawke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    495

    Re: Million Dollar Listing

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3194255;
    I heard him say that several times tonight and couldn't believe it either!

    When he and Josh were having that tiff in front of the interviewer, Chad was as immature as Josh. Neither came up smelling like a rose in that instance. Felt sorry for Madison who was stuck there.
    Actually, I think Madison was loving every minute of it.

  8. #108
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    270

    Re: Million Dollar Listing

    At first I couldn't watch this show because that kid with the bowl cut looked 12, he seemed totally into himself and shallow.

    Then I turned on the show and beared through the first 10 minutes. It was actually pretty interesting, but bowl cut boy annoys me. I'm surpised he's not gay.

  9. #109
    GO BUCKEYES! hutchlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Just moved to Chicago
    Posts
    1,141

    Re: Million Dollar Listing

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3195341;
    Just a quick epilogue to the whole Josh/Art Theft story, since I didn't see it posted:

    An icky, video-obsessed gossip-rag site reported on 8/18 that the LA district attorney rejected the felony grand theft case against him on grounds of insufficient evidence. He's a free, but still creepy, man. (None of the real news sites bothered to run the story, apparently)
    From what I heard, the art that he stole were imitations and the owners didn't want that to get out, so they "convinced" the authorities to drop the charges.

    Also, Josh was arrested in May for public indecency. He was caught parking on a public street with another guy. I wonder why it was never mentioned on the show that he was gay? Maybe his family isn't comfortable with the idea?

    And I got the impression that he was waiting for someone while in the hotel room all undressed in a robe, and with that birthday cake & wine. Don't know if that's true, but that's the vibe I got.

  10. #110
    FORT Fanatic ChristoferHawke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    495

    Re: Million Dollar Listing

    Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3194077;
    I'm catching up on this show right now...and Chad is aggrivating a pet peeve of mine. He keeps saying "Real-a-ter" instead of Realtor. Lots of people say this, I know, but you'd think if it was your job title, you'd know how to pronounce it. Real-tor. Gah!
    I agree with you 100%. It has driven me insane for 8 years that "Dubya" pronounces Nuclear as Nuc-u-lar. and just yesterday, I heard Sara Pallin say the same thing, Nuc-u-lar. Arrrggg! Is this some kind of subtle republican thing to drive us dems mad????

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.