+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Million Dollar Listing

Re: Million Dollar Listing

Or it could simply be that Piere didn't want his son to have to split the commission. This way, the kid would get it all and Josh would get nothing.
    Absolutely Christofer. But the way he talked about Josh behind his back makes me believe that he was initially going to give him a try just so his son could get his name on some sales. But they seeing Josh's slimy, smarmy attitude (not that Pierre was any better) he just said "eh, Nous ferons juste le baise sur."

That's possible. I still wonder if the offers were as high as they claimed, given the market. By the way, I wonder if Chad and that difficult client of his knew about Josh's supposed art theft? It would explain why the client wouldn't allow Josh to show his condo, and why Chad hates Josh.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

That client Pierre - finally a bigger douche bag than Josh.

Quote Originally Posted by candor;3191285;
    That's possible. I still wonder if the offers were as high as they claimed, given the market. By the way, I wonder if Chad and that difficult client of his knew about Josh's supposed art theft? It would explain why the client wouldn't allow Josh to show his condo, and why Chad hates Josh.

I've read some rumors that Ron Richardson (is that his name?) is big-time in the legal field, and that he knows Josh that way. I don't know if this is true or not, but being there are confidentiality issues involved in most legal dealings, this would explain why Chad couldn't say anything more to Josh - he probably didn't know the basis behind it. It didn't have to be anything to do with the alleged theft, it could be any number of things. Considering Josh's love of partying, drugs could even have been involved. Alot of drug charges are swept under the rug & expunged, as long as there aren't numerous arrests or dealing charges.

Of course, it wasn't Chad's business to go blabbing all that to Madison either. I think this (& redoing Victoria's appt) are the only things about Chad I dislike.

I looked up Ronald (Ron) Richards after the show aired because the way Chad went on & on about him, I was like, "am I supposed to know who this guy is or something?" It turns out that he represented Paris Hilton in her DUI case. And since Chad works for Rick Hilton's company...well, you get the idea.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Just watched some re-aired epis. After seeing so many egocentric, selfish, and downright cruel "clients" I feel sorry for Chad, Josh, and Madison. These three guys are trying very hard to Be Somebody, and they get dumped on big time. All the time. They're not particularly likeable, but I feel protective of them, now how strange is that? All three should enroll in college, even part time if that's all they can afford, work toward masters degrees minimum, then get back into the business world. Right now, they are outsmarted way too often, if the show is any indication of their lives.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I actually hate to see this show end. I don't feel sorry for any of them; you make your choices and you choose your lessons.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

LG.

I feel more empathy for the realtors now then at the beginning of the season, so that is good because I thought they were the biggest group of tools ever. I wonder what Chad would look like without the helmet of hair?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'd like to see that look, too. When he was driving his girlfriend to the airport, did you notice how he kept checking out his hair in the mirror and fooling with it? I was wondering about his peripheral vision, too. How can you be 30 and be OK with that 'do?

One, ok maybe two, more rants.....his sprayed-on pants. Eeeeewwwwww!!!! Could he look anymore effeminate? And calling his girlfriend, "Ve-Ve-Cakes"......... I'm surprised she doesn't call him "Girlfriend!" This guy just goes all through me!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

"Ve-Ve-Cakes".........
    I thought it was 'BV Cakes'! LOL

Oh, and we've been married 23 years, but hubby & I still call each other "snookums" and such names. Nicknames add personality to a relationship, I think. My in-laws called each other "Mom & Dad" until the day he died; I don't think I ever heard my FIL call my MIL by her first name.

+ Reply to Thread