+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New York Goes to Hollywood

FORT Fogey

New York Goes to Hollywood

it is on VH1 and features Tiffany aka NY from Flav , trying to find a good as an actress.

i have seen it last night and i cannot believe how scripted this show is, it is so obvious. How ironic the video editor shows up at exactly 3:00pm of her opening act?

Re: New York Goes to Hollywood

I noticed she packed on a few pounds, I guess that's what happens when you're in love. Personally, I think she is GROSS! My son loses his appetite when he sees her on the tv.

I (unfortunately) watched this last night, and in my opinion it was a huge joke. New York was so lower-class and trashy trying to be like an A-list actress.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

This show and the Jo/Slade show on bravo are not worth my time. As a reality tv junkie it pains me to say that, but I just cannot do it.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Regular

This show fails.

FORT Fan

I'm a huge reality TV fan too, but I couldn't watch this show for more than 10 minutes. The 10 minutes I did watch were dreadful.

Who came up with this idea? It's horrible, especially with wanna-beens like Jo and Slade.

I watched it all the way up to NY trying to find herself an assistant (what was that, the first 5 mins) and it's terrible. It's too scripted to be a reality tv show. I'll have to pass on this one.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3157267;
    I'm a huge reality TV fan too, but I couldn't watch this show for more than 10 minutes. The 10 minutes I did watch were dreadful.

Who came up with this idea? It's horrible, especially with wanna-beens like Jo and Slade.
    Holy Moly! I just realized I raved about the wrong show.

Yes, NY Goes to Hollywood is totally fake. I mean, come on. The little one-liners from the editor were totally scripted. It was such a coincedence how he knew exactly where to drop off the reel, and did it just in the nick of time while still being late. And someone like Lizza coming in off the street? I don't think so. I think Lizza is an actress and someone behind the scenes tells her how to "assist" New York.

FORT Newbie

New York Goes To Hollywood

Does anybody watch this show

Re: New York Goes To Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by stuckntx;3163978;
    Does anybody watch this show
    I watched the first episode purely because 1) I'm a vh1 reality addict and 2) there was nothing else good on tv. And I don't plan on watching any future episodes, no matter what the circumstances.

So to answer your question, probably not.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast