+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New York Goes to Hollywood

Re: New York Goes to Hollywood

Sorry for the double post but its new so...

I finally saw 1 episode. The one with Tailor Made in it. I got to admitt, it was good and entertaining but at the same time, it was fake, especially the fight between New York and Tailor.

"YOU DONT LOVE ME!!" - Fakest scream i have ever seen.

Also, theres a rumor of I Love New York 3. My gosh, do they ever quit?!
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

Quote Originally Posted by PaleHeart;3201289;
    Also, theres a rumor of I Love New York 3. My gosh, do they ever quit?!
    Not as long as there's $$$$$$ rolling in. I honestly don't know how it's gone this far. And New York is laughing all the way to the bank.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

I hate her attitude, i really do.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3204185;
    I hate her attitude, i really do.
    Really, there's nothing likable about New York .
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

This is a synopsis of the movie that Tiffany got a part in. It is called A conversation with a Monster

CONVERSATIONS WITH A MONSTER In Pre-Production

Aging horror star Rupert Graves wants to tell the world about his darkest experiences working in the world of horror, and has chosen young journalist, Jacob Manners to help him write the story of his life.

Jacob Manners writes for a popular horror magazine, and is daunted by this unique opportunity. But nothing comes without a price and Rupert is determined to push Jacob to the edge, in his bid to get his experiences properly represented. "There is a monster in each of us that is waiting to take over sense of control and I shall demonstrate the proof of what I say," explains Rupert

Jacob flies into Los Angeles and meets Rupert at his large Hollywood estate. Journalist and subject work into the night and terrifying stories and ideas for Rupert's horror filled the book. Rupert appears charismatic, eccentric and charming but very peculiar and Jacob is constantly straining to keep his nerve. Rupert’s macabre obsession with horror and monsters aside, the old scary house and strange history also seem to harbor more than one terrifying secret.

Jacob soon discovers the strange things that make up the world of Rupert Graves. An odd, menacing servant Hedi and a phantom girl that wanders the halls of his house during the night. And then there’s Rupert. At one moment, a kind old man and the next, a wild energy, bent on finding danger, mischief and mayhem. Meanwhile, the television news is filled with stories of series of cult-like murders.

A police detective investigating the recent murders starts coming to the mansion. Clearly, he believes that Rupert may have knowledge of the killer’s identity. Jacob is scared but still feels a loyalty to Rupert and he is unsure what to do.

His mind is soon made up for him. In a dizzying whirlwind of events, the phantom girl of the hallways reveals her true identity, and the detective is found butchered in Rupert’s house. As Jacob’s deepest fear comes true, he stumbles downstairs and fines that Rupert, the unstoppable monster, has brought Jacob’s fiancée to the house to witness Rupert’s final act. Can Jacob and his fiancée survive this ordeal, not just with their lives intact, but also their sanity?
    I for one wish her luck

FORT Newbie

I don't think new york has a chance in hell to be a top movie star. she maybe can play in the background but i don't see her up there with angela basset, queen latifah, or any other strong black woman on tv. Maybe she can get a gig doing animation or something...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234