+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New York Goes to Hollywood

Re: New York Goes to Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3178217;
    I saw the opening credits and about 60 seconds of the show. I was held hostage at the time because I could not find the remote. Those 90 wasted seconds of my life were some of the 90 most painful seconds I've ever spent watching tv. This show seems dreadful. It truly made me miss the days when we had 7 channels and the option to just get up and change the channel manually.
    I know what you mean. I saw about 10 seconds of a commercial and feel that I am traumatized.

My sympathy goes out to you. You are strong to be able to even type after 90 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3169758;
    I agree. This show is obviously staged. The Japanese commercial was the last straw for me. The Director was obviously an actor and tried way too hard to be funny. And a Japanese energy drink that smells and tastes like crap? I bet the product was fake and all the people on the set were actors.

Not funny at all!
    That director was also the youngest Asian judge on G's to Gents. He's for sure an actor.

However, seafood flavored beverages are popular in Asia and would taste pretty disgusting to an American palette.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar

For those of you that actually care, next week Tailor Made finally makes an appearance. Perhaps we might see how it led to their breakup (The only time I'll actually try to see this show from start to end.)

Re: New York Goes To Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by ibelieve;3164456;
    I would watch it but she's not a blond
    Be careful, she might try to rectify that to bring in viewers!!

I watched two episodes and that was enough. There's not a single thing in this show that isn't either scripted or orchestrated.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

When is Tailor Made coming in? I hate him with a passion but id be willing to watch the show JUST for him.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

FORT Fan

I want to watch the show for Tailor Made too. According to Mediatakeout, things between New York and Tailor Made get ugly and supposedly at least that part of the show is real. I heard New York dumps him nasty-style and shot out insults for the camera, but Tailor Made had no idea she was going to dis him so bad. Supposedly it might get ugly.

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaleHeart;3190554;
    When is Tailor Made coming in? I hate him with a passion but id be willing to watch the show JUST for him.
    He should be making his appearance on tonight's episode. Granted Tailor Made isn't exactly my favorite person either, but between him and New York, he's the lesser of the two evils.

Edit: I find it very interesting that the summary of the episode on the official page constantly refers Tailor Made as the past! Then again, it just proves how fake her past two shows really were (If you haven't realize this yet, you should now.).
    Last edited by LLSmoothJ; 09-08-2008 at 03:10 PM.

I couldn't hardly stomach five minutes of the first show. Why do people find this drivel interesting? It's a sad statement to society, I know that.

Not intended to insult the good people here, by the way.
    Last edited by agamergirl; 09-09-2008 at 01:32 AM. Reason: to add more
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

I missed it? Wow... not really. It wouldnt matter anyway because i would rather stare at my dog sleeping then waste 1 hour of my life watching the show.

Her first show was great. Then the second one came and it has fakeness writen all over her. So meh.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast