+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New York Goes to Hollywood

Re: New York Goes To Hollywood

I refuse to watch one more show with this poor excuse for a muppet baby

Saw the first episode. Not enough to keep me coming back for more. If I'm bored and I run across it, I may watch it again. It seems too staged. I don't believe for a minute that fat guy showing up with the reel/tape at the last minute was for real. That situation was totally set up! And so was the NY getting the perfect assistant. Sure - the other reality shows are staged too BUT they do a much better job of it!!

FORT Newbie

I would watch it but she's not a blond

FORT Regular

Re: New York Goes to Hollywood

This show is dreadful. There are no men around, so watching Tiffany find a job as an "actress" is not my idea of a good reality show. Especially since we're all use to her "acting" like New York. This is horrible. Oh, I guess I said that already.

FORT Fan

I agree. This show is obviously staged. The Japanese commercial was the last straw for me. The Director was obviously an actor and tried way too hard to be funny. And a Japanese energy drink that smells and tastes like crap? I bet the product was fake and all the people on the set were actors.

Not funny at all!

I tried watching this show but ended up turning it off after 2 minutes.

New York is soooooo last year. Stop milking your 15 mins of fame!!! We obviously know it ran out a looooong time ago.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by yepperpepper;3169307;
    This show is dreadful. There are no men around, so watching Tiffany find a job as an "actress" is not my idea of a good reality show. Especially since we're all use to her "acting" like New York. This is horrible. Oh, I guess I said that already.
    This is on the money, which is why I didn't bother. New York is who she is because of her interactions with men who "want" to be with her. As oppoesed to actor who are paid to be around her. I think the cameras could have just followed her around and it would have been better. I find her quite entertaining.

hahah, I thought also it was going to ge good. . . I'm waiting for it to get better, it's like only 2-3 eps in . . . we will see

The dialogue with her Mother at NY's photoshoot seemed very staged to me. Im bored with the show also.

I saw the opening credits and about 60 seconds of the show. I was held hostage at the time because I could not find the remote. Those 90 wasted seconds of my life were some of the 90 most painful seconds I've ever spent watching tv. This show seems dreadful. It truly made me miss the days when we had 7 channels and the option to just get up and change the channel manually.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast