+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pam: Girl on the Loose

Pam: Girl on the Loose

Did anyone watch this show? The fact that I was half asleep and my television in my bedroom is starting to go, made me think the fuzziness on the screen was not real. Now, I am beginning to realize that it was probably done purposely to hide the fact that this blonde bombshell is aging and she doesn't want us to notice.

Re: Pam: Girl on the Loose

I read a story online about that today - she banned close-up shots from the filming.

I watched the first 15 minutes of this bomb simply because I'd heard Criss Angel made a brief appearance and I wanted to see him....After that part was over, I turned it off.

This was easily one of the worst shows I've ever seen in my 54 years on this earth!
    Love lives forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3155302;
    Did anyone watch this show? The fact that I was half asleep and my television in my bedroom is starting to go, made me think the fuzziness on the screen was not real. Now, I am beginning to realize that it was probably done purposely to hide the fact that this blonde bombshell is aging and she doesn't want us to notice.
    I think you hit that nail on the head luvsginger

I saw a news story about her a couple weeks back (she was in Toronto i think for the opening of something?) anyways that's not important but OMG, she was walking in to the place and the regular camera men and a few reporters shouted some questions to her (no fancy lighting or fuzzy lenses lol) and i was honestly shocked by how old she looked without all the peach lighting and whatever else they use.

She seemed very self conscious and kept sorta fluffing her hair forwards with one hand until in a couple shots all you could see was her ski jump nose and big puffed up lips talking and nothing else, then she kinda flicked her head back so her hair wasn't covering her eyes but she would almost immediately do the thing with her hand again and floof her hair forward again.
    It seemed like she was trying to make it look casual but it all came off as so awkward because she didnt leave her hair alone, fluffing it forward and then flicking it back, over and over.

I watched and just thought, omg it's time to grow up because maybe that looked cute when you were a twenty something Baywatch babe but honey it ain't working for you anymore

Made me a little sad too because i do admire her concern for animal rights.

I hope she gets help and doesn't wind up as another Marilyn Monroe
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

I watched the frist show, will not be watching the rest. This show was just plain strange. The cameras were jumpy and unfocused and all over the place. They were just following her around from place to place and it was just quick flashes of scenes and handwritten things that flew by so fast that you couldn't read them. Weird! And she has not been a 'girl' for a long time, she's a 40 years old woman and still acting and dressing like she's 21. I do have to give her props for her work with animals and she's not exploiting her kids by having them on TV.

Worse than Anna Nicole Smith's reality show? Wow.

I don't think I'll be bothering to watch this

Quote Originally Posted by freethinker;3155356;
    I watched the first 15 minutes of this bomb simply because I'd heard Criss Angel made a brief appearance and I wanted to see him....After that part was over, I turned it off.

This was easily one of the worst shows I've ever seen in my 54 years on this earth!
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

LOL, I can't say for sure because I never watched Anna Nicole Smith's show.
    Love lives forever <3

I didnt mind Anna Nicoles show. I found it "Luxurious" as a matter of fact.

I just saw her on Howard Stern show last week -- she looks great!!!!

it's not that bad. . . I kinda like how she's doing it a "little" different from every other Reality Show. It's a Nice Change! Go Pam! She Rocks

+ Reply to Thread