+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ashley Paige: Bikini or Bust

Re: Ashley Paige: Bikini or Bust

This show wears me out.

FORT Fan

Ugh...this has to be one of the worst shows...I dvr it and flip through just to see how low this can go...pretty low

Ashley Paige seems to be really into pushing herself onto reality tv...she was on Janice Dickenson and also ? some other show....showing her bikini's...

I hate the way she exploits Juan....he is the only reason she even has a business. I can't stand her fake mother...the show is so contrived...like when the mother went to a "labor pool" for a job...what a dumb joke. What a fake

who would want her overpriced sleazy looking crap suits anyhow?? her whole place is filthy...she uses old fabric from 2nd hand stores..does she even wash it?? Everything about this is shoddy and creepy and "staged".

Ashley is not cute or charming...she is a little old for the braids and the wide eyed innocence and little girl airhead voice...she seems to really exploit people. I was also disappointed to see Juliette Lewis "just happen" to stroll into the shop and place a custom order on the week that Juan has finally been given a "paid vacation".

what a farce.

Thought it looked like an interesting show, so I dvr'd it. That woman is as dumb as a bag of hair and as irritating as they come.

Initially, I had some hope for her and thought if she found the right guidance she'd be okay financially. Quickly realized that she's just an idiot and too in love with herself and her pieces to really part with anything.

She needs to go to secretarial school and hope for a job as a receptionist.

Her mother? God help her.

The dogs? No, not charity...it's called a need for unconditional love; which a twirpy, damaged person like Ashely can only get from animals - humans know better. Warning! Danger, Will Robinson.
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

I've tried to watch this show several times....and have not lasted an entire episode. Sorry, but it just isn't going on my list of "Must See TV"

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3153768;
    I've tried to watch this show several times....and have not lasted an entire episode. Sorry, but it just isn't going on my list of "Must See TV"
    I'm long past the bikini phase, but if I weren't, I would never have worn such butt ugly suits. I don't get why this person has a show, she's not attractive, has no business sense, and how the HELL did she get a store on Melrose with her name plastered on it?
    Susan

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

How old is this woman anyhow? When she went on the date with that young guy to the putt-putt golf course, she looked absolutely ridiculous trying to look 20 when she clearly looked 40. Oy! She's not so bad looking when she doesn't work so hard at it. She reminded me of Amy Sedaris in "Strangers with Candy" (except Amy is deliberately trying to look old for the role!). That mother is annoying, too. She's not nearly old enough to be playing a doddering old woman.

[
    QUOTE=Lois Lane;3154526;]How old is this woman anyhow? When she went on the date with that young guy to the putt-putt golf course, she looked absolutely ridiculous trying to look 20 when she clearly looked 40. Oy! She's not so bad looking when she doesn't work so hard at it. She reminded me of Amy Sedaris in "Strangers with Candy" (except Amy is deliberately trying to look old for the role!). That mother is annoying, too. She's not nearly old enough to be playing a doddering old woman.[/QUOTE
    My thoughts exactly. The mother appears to be in her 50's, but behaves like she's in her 70's or 80's. which would make Ashley in her 40's. Since the mother is clearly not in her 70's or 80's, Ashley must be in her 30's, and not aging too well. What a stupid show.
    Susan

I agree -- there's something strange about these two. First noticed it when she was on Janice Dickinson show. Very, very odd. Can't put my finger on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

Its not all that bad a show.
    I just think it kinda brings down her brand a little bit seeing her struggle and seeing how she gets her goods out, service customers who walk in the main shop, and getting a lookbook together.
    It removes the mystery that shrouds high fashion a little bit and her designs are good ill give her that.

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr;3158467;
    Its not all that bad a show.
    I just think it kinda brings down her brand a little bit seeing her struggle and seeing how she gets her goods out, service customers who walk in the main shop, and getting a lookbook together.
    It removes the mystery that shrouds high fashion a little bit and her designs are good ill give her that.
    Well, in all due respect. Her designs are good? Yikes! I've never seen such ugly suits, and the fabric is from used clothing stores and looks it. What mystery about high fashion? Watch Project Runway, and all doubt it removed.
    Susan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12