+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Greatest American Dog

Re: Greatest American Dog

Yes, Brandy is an idiot...
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

That little fit from Brandy was totally about getting a guy to come comfort her.

I have to admit to a slight bit of pity for her at having to do ballet though (did she pick it or was it thrust up on her?). She herself didn't know how to ballet!

But to put clothes (well, socks) on her dog in a competition after SPECIFICALLY hearing Beth Joy get reamed out over it a few weeks ago?

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Wow. Travis just TOTALLY bit at his routine. I didn't see that coming. I DID anticipate Laura's routine being a disaster though... and it was.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I agree with the judges, there should be a bottom 4 this week

Write for HubPages.

The best thing that could happen to Beacon is if they went home this week.

Good choice!

Write for HubPages.

Premium Member

Brandi is gone, woohoo, , feel bad for Beacon though with such a crazy owner.

I forgot their names already, lol so i'll be referring to them by weird names, sorry in advance...

I LOVE it how the lady gave up her golden dog bone to the old guy. Thats very, very generous of her to do so.

SO GLAD Bandi is out. FINALLY!

Both Beacon and Presley (?) the boxer looked to be done with it all. I cringed with Brandi's humanizing of Beacon. I mean it's terrific when you feel an emotional connection with your dog, but s/he is a dog, not a cute little baby. Brandi should get married and have her own human bambinos.

Ahhh...Bill and Star. It was their night to shine and they did. That was a wonderful and emotional edit of the two of them - Bill, in particular. It seems the "out of the box" challenges are the ones they have done best. Last week's photoshoot and this week's dancing. I bet Bill's family hooted with laughter over that one.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I want to add after edit time that my favorite moment of the show was when Bill lost control of Star and Star leapt out of the ring and pandered to the judges. I was laughing as hard as they were. I think Star's real goal on the podium was the bichon (?) sorry, I can't remember its name, at the end. Maybe Star was performing for the bichon.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3158172;
    I mean it's terrific when you feel an emotional connection with your dog, but s/he is a dog, not a cute little baby. Brandi should get married and have her own human bambinos.
    Or maybe not. While dogs are not babies, and that's one of the more obvious hooks into her weakness of character, there are also signs that she's not so great with human beings either. At the very least we had ample evidence that she enjoys manipulating men, getting her way through tears and complaints, and has big comprehension problems.

Yeah, I admit I'm being a bit cruel if she's somewhere out there reading this. If she's got backbone though, and sense, and we simply didn't get to see it, then my words aren't going to have much of an effect, and maybe she'd even log on and make me eat my words. From here, all I can go by is what we saw, and it wasn't pretty.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3158172;
    Ahhh...Bill and Star. It was their night to shine and they did. That was a wonderful and emotional edit of the two of them - Bill, in particular. It seems the "out of the box" challenges are the ones they have done best. Last week's photoshoot and this week's dancing. I bet Bill's family hooted with laughter over that one.
    I have totally fallen in love with Bill and Star and can't believe they weren't the pair singled out for "recognition" last night.
    Love lives forever <3

+ Reply to Thread