+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Greatest American Dog

Re: Greatest American Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3167965;
    But yes, this is what we've learned to expect from Reality TV. Its just that this particular show seemed so pleasant, its annoying to see through the cracks that its really no better, at least in that regards.
    Bingo!
    Love lives forever <3

Krom totally agree with you. I really like this show because of the relationships between the dog and the owner. That woman who won the dance competition may doing nothing right the rest of the show, but watching her with her dog was probably one of my favorite positive reality moments.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I actually really liked JD and Galaxy's painting! It was much more interesting with the jumbled up words than if they were perfectly spelled out. Art is so subjective - I just love how these judges all of a sudden become art critics - sheesh!

I haven't been watching all the way thru, but does it seem to anyone else that Bella Starr is getting more and more tense in relationship to her owner? Like her owner is stressed and she is taking it on and being aggressive?

I bet the puppies are way points in the maze. LOL, Travis's dog will stop to play with the puppies along the way. Starr will be running away from them!
    Last edited by AsIs; 08-20-2008 at 09:28 PM.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

West coast person here, who is leaving?

Beth Joy and Bella Starlet are leaving. Definitely time, it wasn't even really close.

But for everyone who thought the judges were out of line with the contestants last week. They are out of line again this week and dissolve into a fight with each other.

I think the final challenge was a bit stupid. They have to lead puppies out of a maze. And there is a time limit. So for the smaller dogs it was a huge disadvantage. And it was pretty much the whim of the puppies whether they would follow the dog or not. The lead dog had some impact, but not a great deal.

The smaller dogs all pretty much snapped at the puppies. The puppies were bigger than them. So while I don't think this challenge was particularly fair, it did cause a accurate elimination. Bella Star was ready to go home. It is interesting to watch when the dogs are done with this show vs. the owners.
    Last edited by AsIs; 08-20-2008 at 10:00 PM.

who were the bottom 3 - thanks so much for telling me

I can't believe they lasted this long.

Beth Joy, Bill and Travis.

Really the only ones that did well in the challenge were JD and Teresa. Teresa got fresh puppies for her round, so I think they had a bit more energy to chase the lead dog than some of the others.

I can't wait to watch, obviously! Thanks for the update.
    Last edited by toads2u; 08-20-2008 at 10:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread