+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Clean House (Style Network)

Re: Clean House (Style Network)

I always miss the messiest house ones!!! Ugh!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

I used to love this show but I think they're really reaching with the themed costumes week after week. At first it was kinda cute but EVERY episode?

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3753780;
    I used to love this show but I think they're really reaching with the themed costumes week after week. At first it was kinda cute but EVERY episode?
    I've finished with this show.

Ok this messy home in america 4 was ridiculous. A house with 4 bathrooms and only one usable because the doors will not close. A house with clothes in the room knee high. A kitchen that has been eaten in for 7 years. Hazmat was needed. You need to jump into the bed to reach it.

I think I said OMG more than mrs Niecy Nash.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

True, but at least they were willing to go along with it and not fight too much. The mold was awful...how can you not clean that up when you have a flood?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3959278;
    True, but at least they were willing to go along with it and not fight too much. The mold was awful...how can you not clean that up when you have a flood?

what shocked me was the $5,000 cash found in change and small bills in the house. Who does that? all of those clothes with the tags till attached and the unopened Christmas gifts.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I would love to go through my house and find $5000. I probably wouldn't even find $5.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Happy to hear about Niecy/Clean House geting a Daytime Emmy last week. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Also psyched about her possibly getting a talk show!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3959722;
    I would love to go through my house and find $5000. I probably wouldn't even find $5.
    I know that! I have dug through winter clothes looking for money at times. To find $5000 in your house is friggin ridiculous!

I will say though, this family at least seemed a little more genuine in receiving the help of Clean House, unlike the other 3 families (crazy dragon lady, Mindy and Phil, who still cause me to shudder when I think of their house, and the mother/daughter crazy duo) who were deemed Messiest Home in America. I don't think that this family was necessarily a family of hoarders as much as a very depressed family who just got into a very large rut the size of the grand canyon and could not get out. I really hope they keep that house in some semblance of order.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3960178;
    I know that! I have dug through winter clothes looking for money at times. To find $5000 in your house is friggin ridiculous!

I will say though, this family at least seemed a little more genuine in receiving the help of Clean House, unlike the other 3 families (crazy dragon lady, Mindy and Phil, who still cause me to shudder when I think of their house, and the mother/daughter crazy duo) who were deemed Messiest Home in America. I don't think that this family was necessarily a family of hoarders as much as a very depressed family who just got into a very large rut the size of the grand canyon and could not get out. I really hope they keep that house in some semblance of order.
    It was so nice this season to have a family chosen who was willing to do what it took to get their house back in order, and who was appreciative. I was surprised at how quickly the teenage daughter was willing to give up her tv in her bedroom. The whole family was on board with making changes that would bring the family together. The young son who called the show is so cute.

+ Reply to Thread