+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Clean House (Style Network)

Re: Clean House (Style Network)

Ok these clean house clutterbugs have some serious issues beyond just the dirt. I have a feeling most of these homes are stys again within a year. These last people in Hawaii have serious issues how on earth do people live with all the foolywang.sheesh
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

the grandmother from the hawaii show was the cutest thing ever!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3472399;
    Ok these clean house clutterbugs have some serious issues beyond just the dirt. I have a feeling most of these homes are stys again within a year. These last people in Hawaii have serious issues how on earth do people live with all the foolywang.sheesh

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3474407;
    the grandmother from the hawaii show was the cutest thing ever!!!!
    Yeah grandma was a cutie. I hope the family worked through their issues.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

My stars!!! The daughter walks out and then the mom! Didn't they know what they were getting into when they submitted the messiest home video? The daughter did, she sent it in.

(there I go again, answering my own question.)
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Ok the messiest home winner this year is just so delusional. If Denial is truly a river she must be drowning right about now. Who has enough clutter to fill a 7000 sqft store? Just disgusting.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yikes, this lady in The Messiest Home is trouble...I plan to keep her mess in my mind as I go through my house this summer with intentions to get rid of anything I don't need in my small house. "It was on sale" seems to be her downfall. "The more you buy the more you save" is what she just said. What is truer is the rebuttal spoken to that statement, "The more you buy, the more you spend!"

ETA Rats in the basement!!!
    Last edited by Cootie; 07-02-2009 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie;3539075;
    Yikes, this lady in The Messiest Home is trouble...I plan to keep her mess in my mind as I go through my house this summer with intentions to get rid of anything I don't need in my small house. "It was on sale" seems to be her downfall. "The more you buy the more you save" is what she just said. What is truer is the rebuttal spoken to that statement, "The more you buy, the more you spend!"

ETA Rats in the basement!!!
    Yes normal people like you and I watch and decide to clean up. Clutterbugs watch and go shopping,lol.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3539145;
    Yes normal people like you and I watch and decide to clean up. Clutterbugs watch and go shopping,lol.
    I am seriously traumatized after this one. A former coworker of mine just lost her job due to a similar "saving attitude" exhibited on this show and all the other baggage that comes with this problem. That scene with the purses or lack of them was a flashback to my former coworker's issues.

I loved the work they did on the house. The basement was a little wild for my taste, but the daughter sure seemed to like it. I hope she watches the show and realizes that she is her mother's daughter and owes an apology for her outrageous behavior. And I hope that they can find their way in all the serenity of a lack of junk.

My former coworker was actually picking things out of the trash on her way out the door on her last day. So sad. She refused to believe she had a problem. I come from a large family, many who are "savers," I have worked for years to keep my stuff in check.

If I was niecy with their behavior I would have let them keep all that stuff and left them with nothing but all that clutter.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dvr'd the show when it was on tonight but actually watched most of it as it aired. Even told hubby to come in and check it out. He couldn't believe it.

I know I missed some of it, mainly the beginning, so I will watch it again.

Do you think they will come back in, say, a year or so and see how these two are doing?

I laughed when they found out there was really nothing wrong with the kitchen sink!

I liked the newly cleaned kitchen, but I think the SS appliances looked out of place. I would have preferred white appliances or even retro appliances in that kitchen.

+ Reply to Thread