+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Clean House (Style Network)

Re: Clean House (Style Network)

The Dragon lady was a total tool. That house was a mess and she really needed to be thankful anyone even wanted to enter it much less clean it.

The episodes with the Dragon's is my favorite episode, hands down. I had heard about it, even before I even watched an episode of the show. Everything and more that you want from a guilty pleasure.

Last night was the first episode of the new season. This family was shopaholics and mom likes to think she enjoys high end clothes, but most of the tafs said Marshalls on them,lol. I didn't like the attitudes of the family either.

Ohhh, wow. I watched the 'messiest house' episode. That was unreal. I got all itchy and grossed out from watching that.

The kitchen - that was one of the nastiest things I've ever seen. They had all of these excuses for why they never took down that fly strip or cleaned the frig. ??? And then the petrified poop forest? WOW. That is just. WOW. I'm wondering how you can live in that house and not get really, really SICK from all of the bacteria and toxicity in there. Seriously!

The fact that they were talking about having a child blew my mind. Say what?!?!? You are actually thinking about bringing a baby to that house? That is just so crazy. I mean, the mess...that was unprecedented. But the mental illness behind the mess was just really sad and strange. It's nice that they found some extremely brave souls to actually clean that place but I bet it's a mess again already. I mean, these people have something seriously wrong with them to live like that. That wasn't just messy or cluttered. It was nasty. They need professional help, and LOTS of it. I'm talking inpatient care.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3158233;
    Last night was the first episode of the new season. This family was shopaholics and mom likes to think she enjoys high end clothes, but most of the tafs said Marshalls on them,lol. I didn't like the attitudes of the family either.
    That family even admitted they just wanted someone to come in and clean and straighten up.

Just like Mrs Cohen (the expensive shoeaholic), Mrs Brown will continue her shopping habits. Nothing will change.

I agree about the 'high end' comment. Anyone who names their store 'N Tha' 'Kut & is upset that their husband is selling purses for $5 has no sense of what 'high end' is.

They are Baaaack. The nasty and ungrateful Loria family one year later. Clean house did an update on the first Messiest home in America, The Loria's.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3170907;
    They are Baaaack. The nasty and ungrateful Loria family one year later. Clean house did an update on the first Messiest home in America, The Loria's.
    aaaannnndddd?

It is back to being messy? Are they still ungrateful and nasty? Do tell!

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3171746;
    aaaannnndddd?

It is back to being messy? Are they still ungrateful and nasty? Do tell!
    Ma Loria has a nasty attitude. The woman says she regrets them coming to her home and she refused to let them see the housecoat closet. The carpet in the younger daughter's room is filthy. Ma Loria then implied that some of her silver was missing. The next scene showed her daughter in the dreaded basement where she found a box with the so called missing silver.

For all her griping she didn't seem in hurry to give them back the thousands of dollars in freebies she recieved for beiing a filthy pig.

hcw

Quote Originally Posted by naomibanks;3152571;
    I'm watching the Blount family again; now that is another family with issues. The family lives in a two bedroom condo; where their 13 year old son shares a room with his slightly younger sisters. Okay, eventually that boy, if not already, will want to spend some quality time with a magazine, tissues and lotion.

And yet, these people have multiple vehicles, security system w/ cameras, large drum set and a boat. Am I wrong to think sell something and get a bigger condo so that your teen and tweens have their own space?

It's not like with those assets they couldn't afford it. Pathetic.

The father is so self involved and the wife is an enabler.
    Of, I so disliked that dad. He was so self-centered. Want my goat head, want my drums, want my motorcycle, can't help my working wife clean the kitchen or help with unpacking. Being a parent means giving up stuff you want so your kids have the things they need...like a clean, healthy home.

Yeah Ms Niecy is back and the people with their clutter and foolishness get even more bizarre as they search for the 3rd messiest home in America.

This family with the live monkeys in the home I just know it has to smell in there. The mom also has stuffed Monkeys all over the place. What a mess. why is it people with hobbies like to live in mess, at least on this show,lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread