+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 74 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

I Love Money

Well this show is yet another spinoff of Flavor of Love/Rock of Love/I Love New York. It premieres on July 6th, which is this Sunday. The show is hosted by Craig Jackson.

Castmembers from FOL, ROL, and ILNY will compete against each other until one remains. This person will win a quarter of a million dollars.

The Cast
    (I'll include their real names, though they'll probably still be called by their nickname.)

Flavor of Love
    Hoopz [Nicole] (FOL1, winner)
    Pumkin [Brooke] (FOL1)
    Nibblz [Domenique] (FOL2)
    Toastee [Jennifer] (FOL2)

I Love New York
    12 Pack [David] (ILNY1)
    Chance [Kamal] (ILNY1, runner-up)
    Heat [Jason] (ILNY1)
    Mr. Boston [Lee] (ILNY1)
    Real [Ahmad] (ILNY1)
    Whiteboy [Joshua] (ILNY1)
    The Entertainer [Frank] (ILNY2)
    Midget Mac [Torrey] (ILNY2)

Rock of Love
    Heather (ROL1, runner-up)
    Brandi C. (ROL1)
    Rodeo (ROL1)
    Megan (ROL2)
    Destiney (ROL2)

I just saw the preview of the show, and I'm speculating that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Midget Mac and Nibblz don't make it far. They weren't shown at all during the preview. That, or I just don't remember seeing them. But I'm pretty sure that I just didn't see them. And there is a thing in the beginning where the castmembers have to hold onto this rope thing, and the first one who falls to the water is out immediately. It'll probably be Midget Mac or Nibblz).
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 07-03-2008 at 10:45 PM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Re: I Love Money

I couldn't stomach the last season of flavor of love but I think I may have to catch this one. From the previews it looks like there's some interesting hook-ups to look forward to namely Heather and 12 Pack...and Hoopz and Real.
    CYA

I'm sooo glad Nibblz is back on TV. I just love her fun-loving personality... and that lisp! And those stripper moves! That girl is talented.

Whiteboy, Rodeo, Brandi and Megan are my other favorites. I pretty much can't stand the rest of the cast, especially Pumkin and Mr. Boston.

OMG Hottie (Schatar Sapphira Taylor) would have been absolutely perfect for this show. There's always next season I guess...

I only caught a little bit of this, but seeing The Entertainer still living at home ( isn't like over 30!!?!) was a bit depressing. I mean I know its a situation that many people are in, but to have it broadcast on TV like that. Ugh. Humiliating.

And was it just me or did Brandi from Rock of Love have some weirdness going on with her mouth? I know she had scars on her face from a car accident but this looked different...

Quote Originally Posted by east_coastie;3103936;
    I only caught a little bit of this, but seeing The Entertainer still living at home ( isn't like over 30!!?!) was a bit depressing. I mean I know its a situation that many people are in, but to have it broadcast on TV like that. Ugh. Humiliating.

And was it just me or did Brandi from Rock of Love have some weirdness going on with her mouth? I know she had scars on her face from a car accident but this looked different...
    It's not just you...it looks like she had some plastic surgery gone wrong.......I can't wait for this show...I already have it programmed on the DVR for a series recording!!!!!

I am so so so excited for this show. I'm not too familiar with the I Love New York boys, especially the first season ones, but I love all of the ROL and FOL cast members who are returning for I Love Money. Can't wait for tomorrow night! It's going to be spectacularly trashy.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Yeah I'm excited too. Does anyone know how much money they will win?

Quote Originally Posted by east_coastie;3108096;
    Yeah I'm excited too. Does anyone know how much money they will win?
    $250,000
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Claire/Lauren/Anya Dannysheaven's Avatar

Extremely excited for this show! Toastee has been my favorite forever, although I don't think she'll go too far. She's not as drama-causing as the other people but I find her very entertaining.
    Elyse, Amanda, Yaya, Nicole, Michelle, Nicole Linkletter, Brittany, Jenah, Lauren.

I'm excited to see Heather from Rock of Love. Even though her fashion sense was ridiculous, I couldn't help but want to hang out with her! She seems like a fun girl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 74 123456789101151 ... LastLast