+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: I Love Money

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3146946;
    Just last week, majority voted them to be in the bottom 3, and yet they wouldn't agree to it. And now Boston was voted in the bottom 3, and he wouldn't agree to it.
    That bothered me too. But, it looks to me like the producers are to blame for that. It appears the producers forced Mr. Boston to put his check back on the wall which gave the Geldingaires the opportunity to force him on the block.

The producers should be held responsible for what happened to Mr. Boston. I hope he takes them to court.

(BTW, Mr. Boston is pathetic.)

I felt really bad for Mr Boston. He was screwed over by Megan so badly but he should have defended himself. Him leaving was a good move by 12-pack cause Brandi C and Megan can't win anything at all.

I saw some of Rock of Love 2 but not enough to realize how cool Destiny is. I really like her and Hoopz. They seem very real and nice.

Megan ugh! On BATG 3 she was bad but since Cece was there she got swpt under the rug. Now shes just horrible. What happened to Mr. Boston was all her fault and she didn't seem to care at all! I hope its worth it for her cause shes not a nice person at all!

Poor Mr. B... I felt bad that everybody was stabbing him in the back.

This show is just hilarious.

I felt really bad for Mr. Boston and will miss him. He just let those morons intimidate him, wee wee pad and all... Chance should have gone to the box too, he has messed up the missions. Do not want to see them win.

I too like Destiny much better then on her show. No idea what she is doing with Entertainer, I guess it is more of a fling for her. Next week looks good, I wonder if they will stay hooked up ( I can't force myself to say break up)?

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3146946;
    I really like Destiney in this show, though I didn't like her in ROL2. But with the way things are going, I think she'll be out soon.
    I'm worried that Destiney will be out soon as well. I didn't care for her much on ROL 2 either, but that was mainly because I was on Team Kristy Jo. Once KJ left I started to like Destiney better, and now I kind of love her. Please don't let her go soon! Get rid of the stallionaires instead!
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

It seems like Mr Boston is pretty popular on this thread, any chance for a new VH1 dating show featuring Mr. B?
    Let's see, what would be a good name for the show? "Love Me Some Boston" or "Boston or Bust".

FORT Regular

I would laugh if Mr. Boston hosted a Charm School for I Love New York guys using his "Boston Charm".

He could use a few lessons himself on etiquette, but if Monique can host a Charm school, Boston is more than capable!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3147449;
    It seems like Mr Boston is pretty popular on this thread, any chance for a new VH1 dating show featuring Mr. B?
    Let's see, what would be a good name for the show? "Love Me Some Boston" or "Boston or Bust".
    Only this one time was I on his side. Normally I can't stand the guy. But since he was trying to get the stupid Stallionaires out, I was totally rooting for him to stop everyone from trying to put his check in the box.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I cannot stand Mr. Boston. Usually I tune in to any show of this type on vh1 (I'm kind of addicted ), but if Mr. B got his own show I would most definitely not be watching it. Ok, well maybe I would watch the pilot, but that would be it.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

+ Reply to Thread