+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 246465666768697071727374

Thread: I Love Money

FORT Fanatic

Re: I Love Money

What a crappy final challenge to lead to the last Paymaster. They should have used sandbags or something. It really was just a footrace and those balls meant nothing. Just like the rest of them, Lame as hell.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Wow, Pun got played for a fool by Brooklyn. However, I couldnt see Pun keeping Brooklyn around had the roles been reversed despite what he said. Im happy Mindy one. She is a piece of a$$.

It's sad that this season only got about 5 pages of discussion, when the other two seasons got 30+. Just goes to show how much VH1 has lost interest in the of Love franchise.

I'm satisfied that Mindy won. However, she really irked me during the finale with her fake-sounding confessionals and her really awkward "I LOVE MONEY" yell at the very end of the episode. I know those sound like petty reasons, but I can't help it. In addition, she came across with a "holier-than-thou" attitude throughout the show, which caused me to wane on her towards the middle the season.

But at the end of the day, I was rooting for her and so I'm glad that she won. It's unfortunate that this season ended up with a detestable group of people at the end...

...although Brooklyn revealed a side to him that we had not seen before. If this is the true Brooklyn, why couldn't he act like this before? I mean, instead of coming off as an annoying pretentious prick he could have show just how kind and classy he is. I really felt that he was happy for Mindy at the end, and I loved that he took his loss in stride. Good for him. It made me like him after having had detested him for a long time.

Not to mention that he handled Pun's detestable attitude after getting eliminated very well. My favorite moment of the whole season was when Pun exclaimed that the others had to beat him at "his" game (), to which Brooklyn nonchalantly said, "I just did."

Oh, and don't get me started on Hot Wings. At least congratulate the girl! What a sore loser.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I thought the last paymaster challenge and the final race were both pretty lame. I mean, I guess they are trying to level the physical playing field in the final challenge, but the race just seemed so EASY. Nothing exciting or thrilling about it, no suspense. Just some guessing and a lot of waiting.

Wow, Hot Wings acted like a baby and a brat. I hope most of it was the stress of the game wearing on her and that normally she behaves with a bit more class.
    _(Moo!)

FORT Fanatic

What a baby Hot Wingz was. She didnt even belong there. She made it to the final challenge just because she was weak and Brooklyn had a better chance of beating her then Pun. Thats the one problem with this show is that the weaker players always skate to the end while strong people who should be there get voted off for BS. They need to eliminate the paymaster thing and have some other kind of voting process.

+ Reply to Thread