+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374 LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

what a disgusting episode. The vomiting ...
    Can't stand Punisher-he's so predictable and bland and well, I hope there is some twist because it looks like he's going to wrap this up easily. Please let there be some sort of twist. Which reminds me, I miss Garth. At least he was entertaining.
    Gotta root for Mindy as she's the least gross.
    Sometimes it is better to be kind than it is to be right

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;4114089;
    what a disgusting episode. The vomiting ...
    Can't stand Punisher-he's so predictable and bland and well, I hope there is some twist because it looks like he's going to wrap this up easily. Please let there be some sort of twist. Which reminds me, I miss Garth. At least he was entertaining.
    Gotta root for Mindy as she's the least gross.

I miss Garth too - he was funny at least. I don't think Pun is going to take this I think it will be Mindy.

^I hope!

I agree, redsox girl, on the vomiting. It was disgusting to watch, and the loud gagging noises made it worse.

I was happy with the two people eliminated. Now I hope that Pun somehow loses at the end.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I guess I'm alone on this, but I can't stand Mindy. Please do not let her win.

I say Pun or Hot Wings FTW. Pun is a cocky arrogant troll, but he's played the game great and I can't take that away from him. He deserves it the most out of the group that is left.

I really liked her in ROL, which caused me to root for her in this show. But she progressively got more annoying each episode, and I was off the Mindy bandwagon towards the middle of the season. But at this point, there's no other person left for me to root for. She's the best of the worst.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;4116175;
    I really liked her in ROL, which caused me to root for her in this show. But she progressively got more annoying each episode, and I was off the Mindy bandwagon towards the middle of the season. But at this point, there's no other person left for me to root for. She's the best of the worst.
    Exactly!
    I just find Pun to be annoying. He's not particulalrly bright or clever or even devious, actually. His act has been done to death on every othe rshow. Put him in a room full of people with standard I.Q.'s and there's no way he would last long. But, throw him in a room full of idiots fueled by booze and sex and he's an Einstein.

having said that, I find the show entertaining event hough I also find it disgusting, repulsive and dirty.

Which reminds me again of just how much I miss Garth.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4115795;
    I miss Garth too - he was funny at least. I don't think Pun is going to take this I think it will be Mindy.
    The editing is way too obvious, I'm thinijng, in the way it favors Pun to win-although the editing is painting Mindy as the heroine set to come in and vanquish the villain.

Hotwings is just meh, to me.

I did appreciate Mindy actually trying to say something in The Vault while everyone else just stayed hushed up- I don't get that `let's all keep quiet and let Pun decide our fate' train of thought. With a personality like Pun's the last thing I'd do is be quiet and submissive- that's ther type of behavior he loathes. So, you might as well go toe to toe with him verbally and give it your all in challenges-because, I think for Pun, it's all about how dedicated you are at this point. Not necessarily that you excell but that you are all in in your attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;4116175;

I agree about Mindy on ROL - I think she'll win but not because I like her. They are editing it like Pun has it in the bag so I don't think he'll win. I would be OK with anyone BUT Hot Wings winning - I can't stand her and IMO doesn't deserve the money.

I think Punisher showed his hand one episode too soon. He got all cocky and arrogant with his own alliance with 3 other people left in the game. - isn't there at least one more paymaster before the final challenge? It wouldn't surprise me if he were next out. The most disappointing thing about this season is that it has been The Punisher Show for too many episodes, it's been way overdone.
    _(Moo!)

FORT Fan

Well last night's finale was very good.... i won't spoil it, because there's at least one re-airing coming up, but most people, I think, will be pleased with how things turn out.

+ Reply to Thread