+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2262636465666768697071727374 LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

FORT Fan

Re: I Love Money

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;4100046;
    I know, didn't he last like only a few epiosodes on whatever previous show he was on?

Wow, I have to say this last episode really chnged my positive opinion about six gage/gauge and i found the behavior of Pun and even garth to be so embrarrassing when Brooklyn saved six gage/gauge. You could tell Brooklyn was embarassed by their behavior(although I didn't mind sassy going home).
    I guess I'm rooting for Cornfed and Mindy att his point and i wonder if the editing is simply preparing us for the downfall of Pun, Garth and the boys.
    Oh boy.. I hope so... but after Money Hungry, I'm afraid of the editing on these shows. I'm glad the guys on Money Hungry did as well as they did, but boy were they obnoxious. I hope that doesn't happen with Garth and Pun. Pun may have deserved the wins, but he's so arrogant I hate his stupid smile. Garth hasn't earned the right to be arrogant. He's just riding on Pun's coattails.

He was on Megan Wants a Millionaire and was eliminated in the show's 3-episode span. So yeah, he definitely went early in the competition.

I'm with both of you! I hope they're being set up for a fall. Corn Fed winning this would be hilarious.

On a completely different note, I wish they would drop their stupid nicknames on this show. Referring to someone as "Corn Fed" while calling someone else by their actual name doesn't seem right.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

OK, I'm soooo confused. Apparently there's an I Love Money Marathon of the NOT seen shows tonight. From 1am Eastern to 5am Eastern, including the reunion show. Is this for real? There's also talk of a marriage proposal. (That sounds like the Real/Hoops show?) OOOH I'm so confused!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by barbh;4100982;
    OK, I'm soooo confused. Apparently there's an I Love Money Marathon of the NOT seen shows tonight. From 1am Eastern to 5am Eastern, including the reunion show. Is this for real? There's also talk of a marriage proposal. (That sounds like the Real/Hoops show?) OOOH I'm so confused!!!!
    According to my guide those are shows from a previous season. The date on mine says 2008. Hope that helps.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now;4100997;
    According to my guide those are shows from a previous season. The date on mine says 2008. Hope that helps.
    It does, thank you! The last time I almost stayed up for ILM it turned out to be from the Hoops season. I'm glad I didn't try to stay awake last night.

Argh, this show is so frustrating! I want to enjoy it, but it's the same old same old each time.

I'm definitely back on the Mindy bandwagon, but that's mostly because of who she's up against. There's also Hot Wings, but she's pretty meh. Then there's Punisher and his crew, who will all most likely make it to the end and give Punisher the easy win. Not very interesting at all.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;4110251;
    Argh, this show is so frustrating! I want to enjoy it, but it's the same old same old each time.

I'm definitely back on the Mindy bandwagon, but that's mostly because of who she's up against. There's also Hot Wings, but she's pretty meh. Then there's Punisher and his crew, who will all most likely make it to the end and give Punisher the easy win. Not very interesting at all.

I can't believe how much I miss Garth - he was entertaining at the very least. I guess I'm with you - Mindy for the win..............

I was super sad to see Cisco go home. I'm not really sure why but I've been rooting for him since the first episode. lol Now I think I'm rooting for Punisher to win, he has played the crap out of this game and everyone in it - I feel he's the most deserving. (which means he definitely won't win, I can never seem to root for the winner of any show.)

He's playing a good game and probably does deserve it, but he's just so unlikable! He's cocky, he's boring, and watching him skate to the win is not thrilling in the slightest.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;4110992;
    He's playing a good game and probably does deserve it, but he's just so unlikable! He's cocky, he's boring, and watching him skate to the win is not thrilling in the slightest.

I don't like Pun... This reminds me so much of the first season of Survivor, when Richard was just a creep. In the end, there was no choice, he really did play the game well. That doesn't by any measure mean he was a likable person.

+ Reply to Thread