+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374 LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4076133;
    ILM3 is the lost season you refer to. It was filmed close after Megan Wants a Millionaire ended with Ryan Jenkins rumored to have won both Megan's show and ILM3. ILM4 was filmed on the heels of ILM3, and from what I read at the time there may have been some plot points that were carried over from the third into the fourth season.

With Ryan Jenkins the murderer/suicide playing such a prominent roll in both Megan's show and ILM3, no, we'll never see them.
    He was rumored to be a finalist of both shows, but the actual winners are disputed. Many say that he won ILM3, but I haven't seen any reports that say that he won MWAM. The winner of that show was reported to have been TJ. And a few months ago, I read somewhere that he hadn't won ILM3 either but still made it very far. The winner was apparently Weasel (from Daisy of Love), who could not collect his winnings because the show never aired. So he was understandably angered about the whole thing, as was Megan who saw her show immediately pulled because of something out of her hands. But I would hope they would understand why everything happened how it happened because, I mean... yeah, we all know what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;4075892;
    I saw part of one of the epiodes. It was wierd, because some of the guys on there are from Megan's show which was cancelled after 3 or so episodes. Not just cancelled, but all record of it ever existing seemed to dissapear. It's just kind of a wierd thing to see
    Exactly how I felt. On the first episode, the Punisher kept talking about he and Cisco had bad blood coming from Megan's show... but of course, that was the very first time we've heard anything about it. Just seeing these MWAM is very weird.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;4074580;
    Thanks for the heads up. I Love Money was one of my favorites. Need to set the DVR to catch all of the episodes I missed and to get the new ones.
    No problem!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

I saw Megan last summer at a club in Boca Raton
    she looks thinner, taller...and very very made up, very short dress high heels
    very "hard" looking

she had a gig at a very fancy steakhouse strip club here in Fort Lauderdale
    then she had a DUI

and the steakhouse stripjoint closed

so...boo hoo for Megan

I was so happy Marcia went home this week! She was completely out of line talking about Chi Chi's dad the way she did, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I loved that Brooklyn told that he was sending her home for that reason and I hope feels like a big dummy. Feisty should also feel like a dummy! lol What did she think she was doing saying that Cornfed was the weakest on their team? At first I blamed the tequila but when she brought it back up at the elimination I just had to shake my head.

I really like the season so far. I loved the first two seasons and I had forgotten how much I missed this show! I do agree about the MWAM guys, though, it's weird to see them on the show because I have no idea who they are. But I am starting to like Cisco a bit, I really like his accent and I appreciate the fact that he's there to play the game.

I missed it too! Rumors are floating around that there is an ILM5 in the words. We'll see what happens.

I'm pretty much always changing my opinion of these guys with each of their different show opinions. I liked Marcia on Charm School, but I really did not like her this time around. Her words to Chi Chi were in such bad taste, it wasn't even funny. They were plain disgusting.

Another time change, everyone! The next episode airs tomorrow at 10.00 pm, not 11 as usual.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fanatic

The challenges have been terribly awful. That butt wrestling one was beyond stupid. Not much creativity from the people who come up with this.

Chi Chi getting the boot was the highlight of the show. Hes such a tool. Probably the biggest loser out of all these shows. He looks like a fool with all those tattoos and the way he dresses, hes nowhere near a tough guy, comes across as the biggest wuss and got humiliated by Brittanya.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;4083023;
    I missed it too! Rumors are floating around that there is an ILM5 in the words. We'll see what happens.
    I thought after the whole murder incident, they said they were never doing one of these again. VH1 seemed to take a different turn in terms of their reality shows after that. No longer do we get the trashy no names making asses of themselves. Now its all about the psudo washed up celebs and sports stars.
    I dunno, I think they should release the ILM3 on DVD or something. They still show movies OJ Simpson was in on tv and look what he did.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22;4088115;
    I thought after the whole murder incident, they said they were never doing one of these again. VH1 seemed to take a different turn in terms of their reality shows after that. No longer do we get the trashy no names making asses of themselves. Now its all about the psudo washed up celebs and sports stars.
    I dunno, I think they should release the ILM3 on DVD or something. They still show movies OJ Simpson was in on tv and look what he did.
    OJ was never convicted of a crime involving murder, so if the American justice system prevails (innocent until proven guilty), OJ didn't do a damn thing to his wife.

On another note, I don't understand what the reality shows had to do with the murder. I thought the victim wasn't involved in reality shows, other than dating a nut who happened to be on a reality show. Maybe I am missing something here???

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if all evidence, footage and tape has been destroyed from ILM3. It would be insensitive to the victim's family and the family of the alleged perpetrator to release the footage...especially knowing his ultimate fate was in fact suicide. It's done. Say goodbye to ILM3. I would love to see an ILM5. I don't miss the trashy reality shows with no-names getting nicknames to fall in love with a pop star. That is so 5 years ago. It got old!

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22;4088115;
    The challenges have been terribly awful. That butt wrestling one was beyond stupid. Not much creativity from the people who come up with this.

Chi Chi getting the boot was the highlight of the show. Hes such a tool. Probably the biggest loser out of all these shows. He looks like a fool with all those tattoos and the way he dresses, hes nowhere near a tough guy, comes across as the biggest wuss and got humiliated by Brittanya.

dunno, I think they should release the ILM3 on DVD or something. They still show movies OJ Simpson was in on tv and look what he did.
    Movies are different animal than some trashy reality TV show. You can't very well pull movies off the shelves. Those are creative collaborations with some artisitc merit. But a cheaply made reality TV show has no real purpose other than titillate and the very nature of their success is built on the train wreck factor created by participants whose psychological make up is questionable to begin with. This guy epitomizes this in real life.Watching him frolic about on a beach and possibly winning ILM3 seems in poor taste at best because every time you see him you will be thinking "wow, that's the guy who murdered his girlfriend." The family of the murdered woman surely don't need it. VH-1 profiting from this guy? Even they won't go there.
    We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;4090729;
    Movies are different animal than some trashy reality TV show. You can't very well pull movies off the shelves. Those are creative collaborations with some artisitc merit. But a cheaply made reality TV show has no real purpose other than titillate and the very nature of their success is built on the train wreck factor created by participants whose psychological make up is questionable to begin with. This guy epitomizes this in real life.Watching him frolic about on a beach and possibly winning ILM3 seems in poor taste at best because every time you see him you will be thinking "wow, that's the guy who murdered his girlfriend." The family of the murdered woman surely don't need it. VH-1 profiting from this guy? Even they won't go there.
    I hope i didn't come across as snooty to you giggity22 or judgemental. I was just trying to articulate why ILM3 won't see the light of day.
    We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;4090506;
    Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if all evidence, footage and tape has been destroyed from ILM3. It would be insensitive to the victim's family and the family of the alleged perpetrator to release the footage...especially knowing his ultimate fate was in fact suicide. It's done. Say goodbye to ILM3.
    I don't think VH1 has the social conscience that you think they have. I doubt that the tapes have been destroyed. I think someone will try to make a buck off of them. Just like sex tapes of the stars, this series is out there somewhere and has already been shown to people "in the loop". I am sure it will eventually make it to the internet.

VH1 is only doing damage control by playing down their format change. They will play whatever they need to make a buck and if the celeb shows don't do it for them, they will be back to wherever they think the money is.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;4090799;
    I hope i didn't come across as snooty to you giggity22 or judgemental. I was just trying to articulate why ILM3 won't see the light of day.
    Not at all. I agree with you why it would never be shown. I do still think at some point in time it will see the light of day.

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;4090506;
    OJ was never convicted of a crime involving murder, so if the American justice system prevails (innocent until proven guilty), OJ didn't do a damn thing to his wife.
    OJ did it. He was found guilty of being responsible for it and then wrote a book about it. I dont care how stupid that jury was. He is 100% guilty of those murders. I mean, why else has all of his lawyers except one been given their just karma?

Anyways, this weeks elimination was the best yet. Brittayna is a moron for keeping Pun as once hes paymaster shes gone but the look on Ballers face was priceless. I wish Sassy would have gotten that goop all over her weave. That would have made the episode great.

+ Reply to Thread